No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this time, we've been unable to resolve the issues occurring on the test server. We do not have an ETA as to when we can expect Maintenance to end. When I have more information as to when we can expect to conclude Maintenance, I'll be letting you all know.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• S39 still down

Comment

• Thread closed ............

Comment

• Originally posted by R23321617 View Post
          finally its working !!

great job guys, new scene looks awesome !!
          hey, I saw your brain in the market
          did you forget to bring it home?
          lol
          joking
          No Sign

Comment

• hfyggjgjhggjhgjhhjgj
            Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring a day early on Wednesday, October 31st @ 3:00 AM for US East Servers, 12 Midnight for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Australian Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 2-3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

Once again, the weekly Maintenance for Wartune till be occurring on Wednesday this week instead of Thursday. We will go back to our regular maintenance day next week.

UPDATE: It is with much regret that I have some frighting news to tell you all. Due to issues we've encountered on the test server, maintenance will be delayed for another 2 hours, until 8:00 AM EDT. For now, we have a list of the events here in our forums or here on our website.

UPDATE 2: At this time, we've been unable to resolve the issues occurring on the test server. We do not have an ETA as to when we can expect Maintenance to end.

Comment

• i think they meant days not hours !

Comment

• yay!! strommanyaa haz spoken ^^

Comment

• S15 still down

Comment

• We are not amused...good day sir -.-

Comment

• Originally posted by R24920131 View Post
                      you guys are acting like 10 yearolds at a candy shop ... lol ... go pick your nose to pass the time ... that sould give you an hour lol... remeber dont stop till you find your brains
                      lol it takes u 1 hr for picking ur nose?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by R23321617 View Post
                          i think they meant days not hours !
                          yea i think so

Comment

• i thought it only needs 2 more hours?

Comment

• omg they broke the game lol

Comment

• hours will turn days
                                No Sign