No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol 8 AM 2-3 hours. From 3am. thats 6 hours already and still down must be huge. Can't wait for this one.
    ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

• Originally posted by arnest View Post
      family of Bieber....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27107[/ATTACH]
      rolling on floor laughing XD
      No Sign

Comment

• or press ON on keyboard....

Comment

• Yes...

Comment

• Addicts can not play... we must have a serious problem!!! :-DDDD
            Raise yourselves, guys, Life is not only sitting in front of PC and playing. Go and do something different. IT maintenace is not only uploading pre-written patches, it also testing which may really take a day.
            If it was not done, we would log in and face all the errors which always occur in every update because if you correct something, rewritten code will make another unexpected problems.
            There is not reason for compensation package, but of course if I am talking to a bunch of immature children, there is no a chance that somebody understands and stops this useless chat.
            L.R.

Comment

• :cool::cool::cool:

Comment

• I woke up this morning to news of my cousin dying. I have off work i want to blow off steam by playing my favorite game.. No that doesn't happen. I am a paying VIP member i have spent over 300 dollars on this game. I accidentally sold my balen jewelry gift and was not "able" to get them back because the staff couldn't do that. Better believe i expect some compensation for this downtime. Otherwise I am done wasting money on this game.

Comment

• i hope they reward all players with 1 day VIP ....

Comment

• lol , it's time to go out and smoke joint....

Comment

• man downnnnnnn man dowwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

Comment

• i aspect to be way longer maintenance since it one of the major update we will get xD

Comment

• guess i better check out what real life is about....

Comment

• Dont play with me...just start the game GM....

Click image for larger version

Name:	prikitiw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	1662168

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

UPDATE 2: At this time, we've been unable to resolve the issues occurring on the test server. We do not have an ETA as to when we can expect Maintenance to end.
                              Wow are not not better off without any halloween event???

Comment

• server up time same as the reset time..many undone events and attempts...ooh god...got to delay my leveling for a day..only hope is that get my arena pay right away without getting duel from others.
                                Serenity
                                SteelLord
                                Singapore

Comment

Working...
                                X