Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long man wthhhhhhh i missed lot of bonuses

Comment

• wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• the dev wants us to take a rest, chill out guys.. do something in your real life

Comment

• gendeng dah nunguu hampir 5 jam masi juga belum bisa main..
          padahal keterangan 2-3 jam doank..
          jembut lah

Comment

• hey when your patching things into a game its rough... lets see you do it better... THE GAME WILL BE UP WHEN ITS READY lol.. but im wondering wen it will be done as well
            IGN - Johnny - ukinah sands.. i think thats how you spell the server name hahahah

Comment

• UPDATE: It is with much regret that I have some frighting news to tell you all. Due to issues we've encountered on the test server, maintenance will be delayed for another 2 hours, until 8:00 AM EDT. For now, we have a list of the events here in our forums or here on our website.

how come commercial servers are being affected with problems on your test servers?

updates should have been tested weeks ago on test servers to see if there are bugs and glitches....but looks like they are just testing it the day of maintenance before implementing it to commercial servers....

Comment

• Meledak kalee servernya

===GaMe OvEr===

Yang tunggu-tunggu juga .... ===GaMe OvEr===

Comment

• Originally posted by R24816143 View Post
                  are u already 34 ?? damn -_-

itunya.. "itu"
                  tetek gw maksudnya?? zzzz...

Comment

• Time to go back and take a nap. Page 1 says:

UPDATE 2: At this time, we've been unable to resolve the issues occurring on the test server. We do not have an ETA as to when we can expect Maintenance to end.

Comment

• what time the server be okay?

Comment

• your only asking for bullhorns?,.we should get a socketing rod here,.well just my opinion,."you're gorgeous"

Comment

• Is not the Spanish Inquisition burned witches at the stake and now celebrates the day of Halloween? My personal view is that the souls who came to maintain balance, most rigorously condemned the burning pyre and for personal reasons because they could not use them!?
                          Maintenance or repair server as a pretext, on Halloween,
                          note gives support to all spiritual beings bias side of good against evil. The game is in any way depict the struggle.
                          I am very enthusiastic game, where I on the same side as in RL.
                          Thanks to creator
                          Grate regards
                          Servant to God Boban1961

Comment

• see when maintnence is this bad what they need is a mini game that loads while it is getting updated.. ie whack a mouse... but gives prizes for succsess so it gets put to ur acct when finished

Comment

• 3h or 33h ???
                              :-) :-) :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by R23963441 View Post
                                Suwi..Suwi.. Ora Jamu Mas
                                ora jamu, ora popo..

server is gone I think the admin burning it pants, yep I think..

Comment

Working...
                                X