[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• close enough no picture but whatever
    IGN - Johnny - ukinah sands.. i think thats how you spell the server name hahahah

Comment

• F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 but server still maintance

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 2-3 days

Comment

• Originally posted by Threadbare View Post
        Unexpected problems are the bane, and bread and butter, of IT's existence. I have no doubt that R2 is working hard to fix this. Keep in mind, with Wartunes down, they are not making money on Wartunes. They're not dumb, and they're not being slow. They are working on the problem and everyone needs to simply chill and let them do their jobs.

And stop spamming. I left for forty-five minutes and this thread is 20 pages longer. TWENTY. Good grief, there is just not that much stuff to say, and anything worth saying has been lost in the mix.
        please talk less and do more.. thank you, we have waiting in 5 hours more n the bill internet still running, are you good dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by sirfindley View Post
          Right there with you Vlad!

ikr ugh the void awaits me lol

Comment

• F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 but server still maintance

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 2-3 days

Comment

• no worries dev, i'll wait... just fix those string kernel or command..

Comment

• Skeet would have no place to troll ??
                Originally posted by Skeetâ„¢ View Post
                I am doing nothing of the sort. Try not to put words into my mouth sir.

-The only thing I am stating is that people, cashers or non-cashers, need to quit crying about a free-to-play game being down for a few hours. I am not in any way, shape, or form, saying that it's their fault that the servers are down. Yes, R2 is to blame, but they are doing this for the sake of every single player. But 99% of you are just complaining non-stop and raging at them. None of you think of what would happen if servers never have a maintenance. Nothing would change.
                “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

Comment

• what the ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
                  it's crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Skeetâ„¢ View Post
                    There are some posts with humor. Some not funny at all, some kind of funny.

*But a majority of them are people crying/raging.

-I don't think it's necessary for me to quote some of them. It's clear for everyone to see if they took the time to scroll back a couple of pages. Although that does seem rather tedious with all these floods of comments...

You're too calm and too cool. Its unnatural reaction to this kind of things. Not even a humor.

Either your R2 poser or just to want project an air calmness and maturity, which is ****. and I smell ****.

Join date 10-24-2012?

How long you've been playing this game, Skeet?
                    Last edited by DeGAUL; 10-31-2012, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• why dont delete the the event problem. so we can play....,

Comment

• test test test....

Comment

• Chuck norris help us we need you to fix the serves!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Threadbare View Post
                            Unexpected problems are the bane, and bread and butter, of IT's existence. I have no doubt that R2 is working hard to fix this. Keep in mind, with Wartunes down, they are not making money on Wartunes. They're not dumb, and they're not being slow. They are working on the problem and everyone needs to simply chill and let them do their jobs.

And stop spamming. I left for forty-five minutes and this thread is 20 pages longer. TWENTY. Good grief, there is just not that much stuff to say, and anything worth saying has been lost in the mix.
                            If I were R2, I would rather see all these spams and flames and rages and trolls going on ... because if these did not happen, it just means that it is the end of their career as people have given up waiting and given up playing the game. The fact that we are still here meant that we still bother ... ... think about it.
                            Typhonist - A proud member of the Warlords, Edena

Comment

• Woooo worked cool thanks
                              IGN - Johnny - ukinah sands.. i think thats how you spell the server name hahahah

Comment

• lol *** kind of maintenance that!!!?
                                they said 2 to 3 hours only.......what time is it is 3:30pm hir...the start of maintenance is 10:am...bull sheeettt maintenance...

Comment

Working...
                                X