[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
    GMs gotta give away 100 bullhorns to each of us as compensation for the waiting..
    SO WE ALL CAN SPAM all over the world chat! Clever, indeed. :>

Comment

• i suggested to the admins that they must change the maintenance time.. in time which all event are not affected..

Comment

• how many hours to go?... so bored.what kind of maintenance is this?..

Comment

• wow....What the server Maintain~I have wait 6hour~ still cant get to play this~Faster pls~!!

Comment

• Originally posted by agnar View Post
            He`ll revive our crops during maintenance
            I hope he upgraded my soldiers during maintenance

Comment

• Originally posted by typhonist View Post
              If I were R2, I would rather see all these spams and flames and rages and trolls going on ... because if these did not happen, it just means that it is the end of their career as people have given up waiting and given up playing the game. The fact that we are still here meant that we still bother ... ... think about it.
              Totally agree with U //think about it we love this game & forum soo much we hanging around here instead of doing something useful : R2 we love U DDD

Comment

• Come on because 21.12.2012 is comming

Comment

• @_@ long maintenance...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skeetâ„¢ View Post
                    Sadly, most people here are simply impatient kids. Thank you for one person with a brain in this pathetic community.
                    Oh? Congratulations on showing great maturity by generalizing everyone here under one category. Bravo!
                    "Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face!" -Vincent Vega

IGN: Flea (R.I.P 03.28.2013, dead and deleted)
                    Server: [S1] Frost Highland
                    Class: Barbarian Lord
                    Guild: Legacy

Comment

• I left for 4 hours and its 130++ pages... whack a mouse guys !!!!

Comment

• hi people.
                        I want to say. I love this game, and I love my Mage Avatar.
                        and I understand that maintenance should be done. But it is shameful. that it is not done between 00:00 and 05:00 am
                        and we have many things missing.
                        So I think there is a big compensation I hoop
                        ToTal_DoMiNaTiOn

Comment

• Originally posted by edaralkaff View Post
                          perkosaaaaaaa
                          keep posting , jangan nge-junk yah..
                          kali aja bisa iso di thread ini..

CENDOL dong gan..

Comment

• [QUOTE=Threadbare;271874] Originally Posted by Threadbare
                            Unexpected problems are the bane, and bread and butter, of IT's existence. I have no doubt that R2 is working hard to fix this. Keep in mind, with Wartunes down, they are not making money on Wartunes. They're not dumb, and they're not being slow. They are working on the problem and everyone needs to simply chill and let them do their jobs.

And stop spamming. I left for forty-five minutes and this thread is 20 pages longer. TWENTY. Good grief, there is just not that much stuff to say, and anything worth saying has been lost in the mix.

Originally posted by Skeetâ„¢ View Post
                            Sadly, most people here are simply impatient kids. Thank you for one person with a brain in this pathetic community.
                            erm ... thats nothing i rebooted my computer at 100 pages ... came back and saw 120 .. thats less then 5 mins re boot time

EventideWolf
                            Child Of Goddess
                            ----------------
                            Hunter
                            s17 - Swordsmen's Field

Comment

• if still maintenance, just wacth my movie...you will excited...

Click image for larger version

Name:	XCOuCRg5uA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	1662183

Comment

• Compensation....compensation....compensation....compensation....compensation....compensation....compensation....compensation....compensation....compensation....compensation....compensation....

Comment

Working...
                                X