Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/3 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 3!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/3 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 3!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 3rd of February at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 3 to All Servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patchnotes:
    • Added two new troops: Demonic Knight and Demonic Angel.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	new troops.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	1765863
    • Unlocked the new system: Medallion Upgrade. - More info.
    • Unlocked the new system: Shock System. - More info.
    • Balanced the resistance earnings when successfully occupying dimensions.

Balanced the resistance earnings when successfully occupying dimensions. < What does this mean? :/
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

your worried about bringing in new things but you don't take care of the people playing .... so how about doing things to make people not quit then bring in things ..... s105 will be toast within the month without a merge
      Last edited by R25359017; 02-02-2015, 10:33 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Balanced the resistance earnings when successfully occupying dimensions. < What does this mean? :/
        yea concerned bout this as well. this usually means we bout to get cupcaked...

also what other cupcakes u got instore that you are not saying R2???

Comment

Originally posted by xToadx View Post
          yea concerned bout this as well. this usually means we bout to get cupcaked...

also what other cupcakes u got instore that you are not saying R2???
          This cant be good... and it would be too much to ask for them to actually explain it. Instead they will just do us dirty and reply with generic auto messages in tickets.
          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            My guess is that it could either be giving less resistance crystal or dimensions give less resistance boosts. I think it might be the latter...which would suck cuz I did enuf dimensions to drop to 11 energy per steps w/ current res boost for my adv. dimensions tommorow...
            Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
            _______________^

Comment

i personally hope its a nerf to res, the res bonus we are all getting is way out of wack and such a game changer it really does need to be scaled back a little.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                My guess is that it could either be giving less resistance crystal or dimensions give less resistance boosts. I think it might be the latter...which would suck cuz I did enuf dimensions to drop to 11 energy per steps w/ current res boost for my adv. dimensions tommorow...
                I think they are doing that because some cashers or lucky players who get a lot of expert, advanced, or intermediate dimensions and successfully occupying them get
                too much resistance where no one is able to kill them. For example, this last Class Wars in knight section, a 360k Br knight was killing a lot of 400-500k BR knights
                because of higher resistance. Same thing in battle grounds, players with very high resistance were almost invincible to same BR or hard to kill for players 50-200k BR above them.

They are balancing it because right now, resistance is the #1 important thing in the game that changes everything, even if you spend $10,000 on everything except resistance, then the person with very high resistance will still kill you.

Comment

Was fun while it lasted, was apparent a lot of babies would cry about it instead of getting their own dimensions lol

Comment

is there any compensation?

Comment

Previously, resistance was completely useless in PVP because will crystals completely countered it. It had no effect whatsoever.

With dimensions, this has changed. You can specialize vs one element type - but not two. If you try to buff up for two, the will crystals will counter it. so finally the game had a strategy element.

There are 6 sylphs. You can resist one. So what the heck was the problem with this? People have to adapt. Switching 5 electro dimension to something else is not easy and not fast. And it was good for their wallet too: gaia is a completely free sylph, and everyone was using it instead of the cash sylphs since it was better in many areas. But now that everyone has electo resist is getting less great. So gods forsake people might use even an Apollo!!

And one more thought: if not for the final resist buffs, advanced and expert dimension would be totally useless. A basic dimension takes 1 day to complete, an int. 2 days, an advanced, like 7 days. So if you do basic and int, you get 5 chest each day. if you do adv, you get 1 less chest for min 1 week. that wouldnt be a big problem, since it last longer. BUT. Advanced levels are 4 times bigger than int, but has the SAME amount of loot as int. In other worlds, you find 4 times less loot for your energy.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

At least you still get decent rewards when completing and doing dimensions even if resist is nerfed.

Comment

Originally posted by atornihudas View Post
                          is there any compensation?
                          LOL yea right... like they care they are making things worse for some.
                          Archer hoarder

Comment

What about this: Unlocked the new system: Influence Training.

We will train what? And with what will train? Other stuff to collect so to need more room in inventary, so to buy more room?! Is it balen free or heavy casher will get other advantage, level requirement and so on? Some1 from test servers to give some info pls.
                            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
                              I think they are doing that because some cashers or lucky players who get a lot of expert, advanced, or intermediate dimensions and successfully occupying them get
                              too much resistance where no one is able to kill them. For example, this last Class Wars in knight section, a 360k Br knight was killing a lot of 400-500k BR knights
                              because of higher resistance. Same thing in battle grounds, players with very high resistance were almost invincible to same BR or hard to kill for players 50-200k BR above them.

They are balancing it because right now, resistance is the #1 important thing in the game that changes everything, even if you spend $10,000 on everything except resistance, then the person with very high resistance will still kill you.

It only works for one element, so those 500\600 br dudes are noob enough to not change sylp and beat the sjit out of the resist turtle.

Comment

Working...
                              X