Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/3 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 3!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to quit

Comment

• time to quit. tnx in advance.

Comment

• DAMM R2, why the hell u had to reduce the rewards from dimensions????? Balance Res was ok, but rewards???? damm *****

Comment

• "Balance" for R2 is a euphemism for "change the rewards so noncashers can't beat cashers with skills instead of cash"
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
            "Balance" for R2 is a euphemism for "change the rewards so noncashers can't beat cashers with skills instead of cash"
            Because the rewards are your skill?

Comment

• It was nice to have a part of the game that wasnt based in money - why did they have to destroy it - I can understand doing 1 thing but they had to change 3 rewards resistance and movement

Comment

• typo's everywhere

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                "Balance" for R2 is a euphemism for "change the rewards so noncashers can't beat cashers with skills instead of cash"
                I agree, they have been making it hard to stay competitive without spending money. All you would have to do before was play smart to be good, and not even spend a ton if you did decide to go that route. It's getting more and more ridiculous. I was really happy with the dimension rewards before too.... Lol, but by now we should know that good things dont stick around.

Comment

• Dimensions was the best thing they brought out since sylphs... and they ruined it. Advanced dimension chest now is equal to the old basic dimension chest. How is that balanced?! I thought they would only nerf the res benefits, not the rewards chests... Outrageous, if you ask me and EVERYONE ELSE. If they just nerfed the basic dimensions, I'd understand that, but all the chests are greatly diminished. I was going to buy a VIP so I could hold more dimensions. Now, it's not worth it. Greatly nerfed res and benefits means I won't buy a vip. Good job, wartune! You discourage someone from spending real money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loverboy6545 View Post
                    Dimensions was the best thing they brought out since sylphs... and they ruined it. Advanced dimension chest now is equal to the old basic dimension chest. How is that balanced?! I thought they would only nerf the res benefits, not the rewards chests... Outrageous, if you ask me and EVERYONE ELSE. If they just nerfed the basic dimensions, I'd understand that, but all the chests are greatly diminished. I was going to buy a VIP so I could hold more dimensions. Now, it's not worth it. Greatly nerfed res and benefits means I won't buy a vip. Good job, wartune! You discourage someone from spending real money.
                    I agree on the Dimension part. And i think its totally outrageous that they nerf the reward from Dimensions. All Kabam and R2 is thinking about is the money
                    they dont respect the fact some players is on Kabam and R2 for the fun of the game. Plz make some kind of change so the Dimensions get balanced again and
                    atleast give us non cashers a change to beat the cashers and all the higher lvls player are rageing bc a lower lvl player is beating em jezz come on its part of
                    the game some times u lose and sometimes u win. Its like they only listen to players that are 500k br or higher and dont listen to us that are lower than 200k br
                    come on R2 and Kabam make it more fun for us non cashers and start listen to us insted of the cashers. Why not make it the other way around make it harder for the Cashers to buy stuff insted of nerfing the F out non cashers chance to become stronger?

Comment

• Why s565 dont get the Valentines day events?? s564 get the event why?? some 1 pls tell me!

Comment

• Originally posted by R219980418 View Post
                        Why s565 dont get the Valentines day events?? s564 get the event why?? some 1 pls tell me!
                        New servers are included in the normal events once they're 30+ days old. S564 was released on December 30th, therefore it's 30+ days old. S565 was released on January 6th, therefore it's too young to participate in the normal events.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          [*]Balanced the resistance earnings when successfully occupying dimensions.
                          What heppened after balance, we get 2 times less selpucrum and mahra, removed crystal shards and will crystals chards, added soul crystal and runestones.
                          Please explain your balance and how i can improve my resistance with soul crystals and runestones?
                          What is the relationship between soul crystal or runestones and resistance what you call balance? You balanced your money income, right?

Comment

• Just noticed that I was using 14 energy to move instead of the usual 10 and was wondering what happened. Asked world chat - then rechecked at forum. Only then I realized, cupcakes happened.

Well, looks like I will be skipping dimensions too then. Almost nothing is worth playing anymore nowadays and you took the last bit of fun thing from us all.

Time to fall into a deep slumber.
                            Heto (s157)
                            AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealDidi View Post
                              I agree on the Dimension part. And i think its totally outrageous that they nerf the reward from Dimensions. All Kabam and R2 is thinking about is the money
                              they dont respect the fact some players is on Kabam and R2 for the fun of the game. Plz make some kind of change so the Dimensions get balanced again and
                              atleast give us non cashers a change to beat the cashers and all the higher lvls player are rageing bc a lower lvl player is beating em jezz come on its part of
                              the game some times u lose and sometimes u win. Its like they only listen to players that are 500k br or higher and dont listen to us that are lower than 200k br
                              come on R2 and Kabam make it more fun for us non cashers and start listen to us insted of the cashers. Why not make it the other way around make it harder for the Cashers to buy stuff insted of nerfing the F out non cashers chance to become stronger?
                              u really think that R2 will do things easier for NON-Casheer? Why? So casheers have no reason to cash more? what's the point for them to cash if they can get allot of free stuf? But, if the free stuff are way more less than they can get with $, then here comes the benefits of the business

Comment

• All Kabam and R2 is thinking about is the money
                                Folks, it is 7Roads that decides to nerf and what events come out when, not R2, Kabam or any other platform and access apps.

Comment

Working...
                                X