[Guide] Shock System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Shock System

The Shock system is oftentimes overlooked in Wartune and we are here to give a brief intro to it! The Shock system is closely related to the Holy Seal system, offering big boosts when in-battle. To access the Shock system, players must first access the Wheel of Fate panel by clicking the Fate button, located in the Inventory panel.

Also named the Anti-Stun attribute system, it boosts your character’s Influence, a stat that decreases the chance of being stunned by an enemy. Your character’s Influence can be upgraded by consuming Beads of Influence, which can be obtained through the Wheel of Fate or purchased in the Mystery Shop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	shock system.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	1765864

lol often times overlooked how can this be wen it only been given to us after maintenance lmfao

Comment

comedy gold threads, for real.

Comment

i laughed when i finally realized what was the Mystery Shop trololol

Comment

Another way where cash beats skills, some cashers will have this maxed in a week or two while others will sit and watch the power of stun on themselfs.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

So, how does this affect the holy seal system (HS). Can players with 99 HS still be stunned with HS skill if the opponent has higher influence?
            Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Originally posted by bornleader View Post
              So, how does this affect the holy seal system (HS). Can players with 99 HS still be stunned with HS skill if the opponent has higher influence?
              Yes, thats the point of influence, higher the stats.. higher chance to stun even with maxed HS.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Ok im confused...

I read this as a "Anti-Stun attribute system", Meaning it cant increase chance of stun but decrease chance of only. That to me would mean two HS maxed players can not stun each other regardless of this stat.

but would affect when the person being hit with HS with lower lvl. that they would have less chance of being stunned. Basically making stun less effective on lower lvl HS players.

could be wrong but there is no mention of increasing stun effectiveness.
                Last edited by xToadx; 02-04-2015, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  The Shock system is oftentimes overlooked in Wartune
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]125617[/ATTACH]
                  It's only overlooked because the only way to improve it was Holy Seal levels. So people spent a year or more boosting them( I spent 9 months at level 66. I boosted about 70 levels of HS, as I had neglected them myself in a misguided attempt at getting stronger by leveling).

then DDS gave another chance to stun players, so many invested a few talant levels in this order to capitalize.

Now, all that hard work has been thrown out the window in an effort to wring more cash form players. sad, really...
                  If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

my Holy Seal is maxed out, stun does not work at all even before this influence thingy was introduced after previous patch.

so is there really a point for this when maxed out Holy seal no longer works?

Comment

Sadly, thats extrmely true!

Comment

does r2 give tutorials on
                        "HOW TO MAKE YOUR GAME Cupcakes"
                        cause i kinda want to learn how they do such things
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-05-2015, 10:36 AM. Reason: Naughty words there...

Comment

Originally posted by pr0DG View Post
                          does r2 give tutorials on
                          "HOW TO MAKE YOUR GAME Cupcakes"
                          cause i kinda want to learn how they do such things
                          close your eyes and punch buttons
                          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                            Another way where cash beats skills, some cashers will have this maxed in a week or two while others will sit and watch the power of stun on themselfs.
                            Noobs everywhere. You just discovered the warm water. That is the idea. When the most part of cashiers players have maxed out this, R2 will start to put the item in dungeons, or jewel hunt, or whatever. Cashiers, maxed out in the minimum time, please!

Comment

can someone with a IQ over 60 jsut edit this thread title and remove the word GUIDE from it ?

This is also posted in the wrong section of the forum IF this was meant to be a guide... trolling trolls ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X