Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Mythic Dragon Medallion & Medallion Upgrade

How to Obtain:

Increase your Honor to 450,000 to obtain the new title, Imperial Mythic Dragon Earl, which can be exchanged for the Mythic Dragon Medallion in the Arena Shop. Equip it and you’ll receive various stat boosts!

Rules:
    • Once your Honor level reaches the Imperial Mythic Dragon Earl rank, it can be exchanged for the Mythic Dragon Medallion in the Arena Shop.
    • Players can only exchange for 1 Mythic Dragon Medallion each time. The obtained medallion cannot be sold and lasts for 7 days.
    • The medallion can be enhanced, which consumes various Insignia. When enhancing the medallion, it will gain EXP. Once the medallion EXP is maxed, players may then upgrade it to a higher rank. Upgrading the medallion consumes both Insignia and Empire Truncheon.
    • The medallion holds ten ranks, from 1 to 10.
    • By consuming Insignia, the item’s validity period can be extended. Normal Renewing increases the validity period by 1 day. Adv. Renewing increases the validity period by 15 days.

Stat Bonuses:
    • The Mythic Dragon Medallion has various ranks. The higher the rank, the greater the stat bonuses.
    • Once the medallion expires, all stat bonuses will disappear, however its rank and EXP will remain unchanged. Players may then consume Insignia to extend the items validity period and recover the stat bonuses.

Medallion:
    • Item description: Used to increase Honor by 500 and is not restricted by the daily honor limit.
    • Required level: Lvl.30

Please tell us more about Empire Truncheons

Comment

• Players can only exchange for 1 Mythic Dragon Medallion each time. The obtained medallion cannot be sold and lasts for 7 days.
      • The medallion can be enhanced, which consumes various Insignia. When enhancing the medallion, it will gain EXP. Once the medallion EXP is maxed, players may then upgrade it to a higher rank. Upgrading the medallion consumes both Insignia and Empire Truncheon.

And after that 7 days we need to buy another or? And where we can get those Empire Truncheon?

Comment

The medal doesnt expire after 7 days, but the buffs expire, unless you extend the validity @ 100 insignia per day..

Empire Truncheon, no idea, probrably not implemented yet in game.
        Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

what a suprise ^^;
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

it mean that if your medalion expire , it wont add you bonus stats / or itself stats , but if you rebuy it it will have those stats so
            Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
            Dragon Sword Master
            Server: kongregate s6
            Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

My understanding so far is that you don't have to rebuy it. You will keep it but it will be 'dead' until you top it up. Sort of like a phone card haha...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                How to Obtain:

Medallion:
                • Item description: Used to increase Honor by 500 and is not restricted by the daily honor limit.
                • Required level: Lvl.30
                What does Increast Honour by 500 AND
                Not restricted by the daily honor limit mean?

Does it mean If you have one you can get more than 6K honour per day? I'm going to have to try it.

Comment

sounds like it is a consumable item. Use it and you get 500 honor, on top of the 6k per day you can earn in BG.
                  If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

why does this thread says guide ? wheres the guide ?

Can a mod at least tell us they dont know yet how to obtain the truncheons (gonna start calling em trollcheons if this keeps up lol)

Comment

Ah,.. I get it now..

In the original post it was about 2 items.

The 2nd item MEDALLION:.. Gives you 500 honour and if you already have 6000 honour for that day that is still ok you will have 6500 for that day.

Comment

Also I see on this new medallion a remark 530000 honour. I guess that means you need to have that much honour to upgrade it to level 2? So BG is becoming more and more important.

The possibility of 2 titles (most honrourable and top 10 honour) + all the other titles.. The advanced SC. The medallions and now the medallion upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by warviper View Post
                          Also I see on this new medallion a remark 530000 honour. I guess that means you need to have that much honour to upgrade it to level 2? So BG is becoming more and more important.

The possibility of 2 titles (most honrourable and top 10 honour) + all the other titles.. The advanced SC. The medallions and now the medallion upgrades.
                          You need that much yes, but we still have no idea where to get these truncheon things :/
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

How i can upgrade my Warlord,s medalion?

Comment

clasicall masterpiece of R2, we get user manual for new event or item like:
                              USER MANUAL
                              New medallion, can be obtained, you can upgrade it with certain items you never seen and renew it or will loose bufs.
                              For details, find out yourself by a known system of trial and error.
                              We are glad that you use our game!
                              R2 staff

Comment

Working...
                              X