Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BABS! hiiiiiii lol

Comment

this is the time I do my login. so.......... i had BETTER get my compensation for R2 S280 unable to login.

Comment

Dont forget compensation for maps too!!

Comment

This is modis operandi. You shouldn't expect better at this point. Life will go on, and we'll all be annoyed with something else this time next week.
          IGN: Swinella
          Class: Mage
          lvl: 80
          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
          Server: Kabam s79
          Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Yeah, I logged back in tonight just for the Guild Battle. Those insignia come in handy. I hope R2 has a lot of giveaways after this.

Comment

What the hell is going on here? So no GB tonight so that means we all better get some good things in return for this i mean gold honor insig balens less lag that is something R2games should of fixed before the merge.

Comment

oh and this sucks bad R2. why not do it ater toa reset like normal huh??? a lot of ppl r missing a lot of things now because of the time you all chose -_-

Comment

Must have realized we were getting something they do not want us to have.

Comment

honestly its about freaking time, weve been on their *** about this for days, stuff is broken, as far as im concerned ill take comp if its offered, otherwise thank you for finally fixing the damned game, now stop breaking it

Comment

hmm, kabam s18 is still up

Comment

they are just fixing some wording in the game. that's about all they can fix

Comment

Hi Roh :P ok no wartune tonight, so off to shovel more snow and have a beer. Good luck all. Hope we are not down too long, and am sure the comp will not be satisfactory. Oh well.
                          Babs

Comment

I hear LoA has no problems with this
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Emergency means out of spec, this side of the standard. Something needs to be fixed and fixed now. Somethings can't wait. It's ok guys, really. Remain calm. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Ok. Now go pee. Get some rest, see you all back in game ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                                I hear LoA has no problems with this
                                LoA is also a terrible terrible game, at least wartune can hold my attention for longer than 5 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X