No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/9 @ 22:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They better have a lot to give out after this **** even with the non cashers and me we all need something big from this maybe something from the new hot events

Comment

Originally posted by R26022535 View Post
      Nice MT 8-10h?? lol atleast i am still lazzy in GB

Hawa, 228
      yep your lazzy streak continues Hawa

Babs

Comment

hi G,M i like wartuner2game . i need u open even good good . thz bb G,M

Comment

Originally posted by R25267559 View Post
          when have u ever noticed an actual emergency and when have they ever fixed one?

They've fixed quite a few bugs that I can recall, MP bugs, Campaign bugs and Group/Party bugs.

Another thing to remember here, is that R2 has had quite a few big events, and has continued to add updates and so on without any decent maintenance the past 2 months. Give them some time

Comment

** u r2 gb time and 8-10 hours lol lagtune

Comment

Is there any way to do these maintenance on days that we are not scheduled for guild battle???
              and possibly gift everyone their sepulcrum for current weekly standings, I want my chance to collect
              a new sylph for 300 sepulcrum, and wouldn't you know they gyp us when the event for sepulcrum starts!!!
              Last edited by CBorealis; 02-09-2015, 10:09 PM.

Comment

when its cm back man todays my 1st GB in s570 lol

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if they gave an emergency explanation for emergency maintenance?

As for comps... I agree with R25267559, the comp will be useless as usual. But then again, they don't feel they have to comp for anything, even if they disrupt regularly scheduled game time, so they throw us a bone in attempts to shut us up.

Btw r2, if you read my forum post, please consider adding a check box in settings to turn off announcements, we can read them well enough in the chat box, no need for it to be blasted on the screen and slow everything down.

Comment

Originally posted by R24717701 View Post
                    They've fixed quite a few bugs that I can recall, MP bugs, Campaign bugs and Group/Party bugs.

Another thing to remember here, is that R2 has had quite a few big events, and has continued to add updates and so on without any decent maintenance the past 2 months. Give them some time
                    how much time should we give them for lag? for the 1st year i played i NEVER had to refresh...now i have to refresh every time i want to do anything...and 2-3 times in bi, arena, and tok.
                    Bullseye® - S77
                    Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

This is why I cant get on Kabam 15 is down.Thanks for nothing,no log-in rewards, no gb rewards, no mpd rewards,, and lag will be twice as bad after ( not ) fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider_ View Post
                        when its cm back man todays my 1st GB in s570 lol
                        same here im guildmaster this server now no GB f*** you r2

Comment

Kabam S128 isn't on the list and they shut us down in the middle of WB.
                          Bet they don't replace the balens people spent in there....lol

Comment

What kind of "Maintsnance" takes 8-10 hrs?

Comment

I know its a pain everyone but if they fix all the loading issues , black screens ect then imo anyway its worth it.... still sux but hope they make good use of the down time

Comment

Of course, they choose to do it just when I've had a busy day and just started to come on. No gem event, Astral event, DI, BI, GB, WB, BG to name just a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X