Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sampinjon
    replied
    Originally posted by R230310522 View Post
    Its been every thursday for years. Well with a few exceptions.
    lol,i dont know,im working every day at this time,today i took free one i run few times in urgent maintenances,but for those i dont have a clue when they are thanks for info

Leave a comment:

• mungrel101
    replied
    Originally posted by yetilovag View Post
    Would you planned fixing flying mount troubles? My mount flying over city, but flying around all stone, bush, tree, in atoll and desert
    that would actually be an awesome thing

Leave a comment:

• R289919089
    replied
    Just hope there's a good valentine's WB for the love of pie

Leave a comment:

• coffeemad8
    replied
    Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
    hehe same here not a single one
    I got 5 that's all

Leave a comment:

• Just_a_player
    replied
    grrrr Christmas is gone from long time ago ... and that stupid Christmas Thieve stolen our WB today too )) way to go R2

just keep goin with the lag u doin great

Leave a comment:

• mungrel101
    replied
    Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
    you are lucky, i got lv1-5 pack x300 and no one lv5 gem from those pack
    hehe same here not a single one

Leave a comment:

• R230310522
    replied
    Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
    Do you people actually think R2 reads the comments after they make a post? No, they don't.... Quit wanting comp for everything, you got Legends of Balenor. So you missed a GB? Not like it's the end of the freakin world. Some of you need to get out of your mom's basement, and take a walk, or do something that's worth a damn. I don't complain much, but this is getting old. All I ever hear is... comp this, comp that. How about, if you don't like it, then quit playing. Guess what? My server is down, I can't play. But, I have other things I can do in the mean time. There's more to life than playing Wartune. If you want comp, how about you go spend your time in the real world, work, and see if you get comp for everything. Jesus, it's just a game. And yes, I have spent money on this game, but I know it will be back, so I'm not worried about it.
    What people fail to realize is that if everyone loses it doesnt mather. Wanting compensation is just plain stupid.
    That being said I´´m not exactly crazy about the "maintenances" either. Since nothing seems to improve.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by mungry View Post
    "Note to self"
    Substitute "cupcakes" for profanities...make life easy for mods!
    and removing all fun from esme ? so mean >_<

Leave a comment:

• Just_a_player
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    wondering how much the WB1 in European server paid r2games to make a long maintenance
    lool nono dunno .... think couple bill gold and daru ))

Leave a comment:

• HijaDelSol
    replied
    Morning, Esme

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by mungry View Post
    "Note to self"
    Substitute "cupcakes" for profanities...make life easy for mods!
    ^_^ Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    wondering how much the WB1 in European server paid r2games to make a long maintenance

Leave a comment:

• Mageic11
    replied
    Do you people actually think R2 reads the comments after they make a post? No, they don't.... Quit wanting comp for everything, you got Legends of Balenor. So you missed a GB? Not like it's the end of the freakin world. Some of you need to get out of your mom's basement, and take a walk, or do something that's worth a damn. I don't complain much, but this is getting old. All I ever hear is... comp this, comp that. How about, if you don't like it, then quit playing. Guess what? My server is down, I can't play. But, I have other things I can do in the mean time. There's more to life than playing Wartune. If you want comp, how about you go spend your time in the real world, work, and see if you get comp for everything. Jesus, it's just a game. And yes, I have spent money on this game, but I know it will be back, so I'm not worried about it.

Leave a comment:

• CheapShot
    replied
    my server still hasn't gotted any rewards for legends of balenor -__-

Leave a comment:

• R230310522
    replied
    Originally posted by sampinjon View Post
    one day in a week when i can came earlier so i can do more stuff in the game i find maintenance i guess it's bad luck
    Its been every thursday for years. Well with a few exceptions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X