Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 12th of February at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patchnotes:
    • Wartune now has a Valentine’s Day look in-game.
    • Optimized the mount system by removing the level cap for time-limited mounts.
    • Fixed the Energize issue.
    • Optimized the rewards for the Amethyst Mine Battle.
    • Fixed various typographical issues.

Do you think maybe we will get the compensation we were told was coming after after nearly 10 hours of emergency maintenance after this 4-6 hours of maintenance? Because 2 days later & we still havent recieved it!! Or if its not coming can we be told please,so it can be not expected any longer.Thankyou

Comment

how about a comp for the last one

Comment

What about the Empire Truncheons?
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          Optimized the rewards for the Amethyst Mine Battle.
          what does mean frist one? what nerf do we get lol?
          Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
          Dragon Sword Master
          Server: kongregate s6
          Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

Originally posted by titof22 View Post
            what does mean frist one? what nerf do we get lol?
            Yeah it's usually a safe bet that "optimized" or "balanced" means we just got cupcaked.

Comment

"Optimized the mount system by removing the level cap for time-limited mounts."

Ehm, what? Hope i understood this the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                • Wartune now has a Valentine’s Day look in-game.
                People were complaining about the massive lag the Xmas look was giving us...and you tell us that we will get a new theme look? :/
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Fix bug r2 and bug kick guild ... and top of the shame of the Chinese Cultural Revolution - this is trilobite !!!

Comment

well, they managed to send out another 300 3-5 gem packs for legend of balenor rewards.but still no compensation for server downtime 2 days ago.can we get some sort of confirmation either way about this please!!!
                    Maybe then we can stop asking. Thankyou

Comment

event balenor

i got 100 pack gems lvl 3-5 only, no gold, no daru, nothing more fromd event balenor ( server 369 )
                      Last edited by Puni§her; 02-12-2015, 01:08 AM. Reason: add server

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                        People were complaining about the massive lag the Xmas look was giving us...and you tell us that we will get a new theme look? :/

Just hope there's no stupid valentine's WB for the love of pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          i bet its a dam troll with a loveheart box of chocs hitting u with them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            LOL was wondering what it looks like if they indeed bring a Valentine theme WB.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              i bet its a dam troll with a loveheart box of chocs hitting u with them lol
                              Maybe a disturbing baby in diapers whacking you with a rattle
                              IGN: TreeTopper
                              Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                              Guild: ESKReborn
                              Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                              Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Working...
                              X