No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we pls informed 1 day earlier that a maintenance coming so we can do runs earlier. thx

Comment

Correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the Legends of Balenor rewards one of the main reasons for the long maint before?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Just hope there's no stupid valentine's WB for the love of pie.
        oh comone buddy lets kill this "cupid" for gold and daru yey? lol
        Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
        Dragon Sword Master
        Server: kongregate s6
        Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

really hope wesker gone too
          Player: Vix
          Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Resurgence
          Lvl 80
          Class: Archer
          BR: () crappy

Comment

Ty New theme would make game more in mood for romance lol :3 Still something new so good. Will see about the wb hopefully Cristmas thief will go far away. About letting know more early hmm it is happening each week at this time mt. About the emergency maintence dunno if that was about the Legends of Balenor event from. S3 got early at that day and 20h later will get on S7 ( one of servers that was under mt)
            Moonlight yeah!!
            Character Name: Demonss
            Class: Archer
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
            Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
            Server: Wartune s3
            Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
            Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

Xst 3 mins to shutdown and can't do a sylph battle that takes 10 secs?

Comment

Pls G.M optimized loading for slow internet & move cache back to macromedia directory not in internet temporary files
                Char:Denzuko
                Guild:Serenity
                Level:200
                Server:[S14] Serenity Lake

Comment

can still fish though, crappy programming.........................

Comment

You guys couldn't take care of this during the 10 hour shut down the other day, you employees in charge of updating this game need a bootkick to the forehead, shut down during guild battle monday, and now during sylph boss, and in the middle of my damn Dragon Invasion runs.... I hope you all drown in a mass flood!!!

Comment

srsly!?! w t f lol

Comment

i think itll be a giant chocolate teddy bear world boss instead of the orc. Or maybe a Mimic Box Throwing hearts at us for its attacks, and for its special dropping a huge box of chocolates on us for mil dmg. hehe..

Comment

Today's GB was the Monday matchup, and right after GB closed we got a mail for Wednesday's matchup?

Methinks some info as to when Round 3 will be, please?
                          IGN: TreeTopper
                          Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                          Guild: ESKReborn
                          Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                          Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

& No comp for last ! rly come on and stop with all these **** sylph exchange events just spits in the faces of ppl who spent the time and money refining sylphs pfff.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 12th of February at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patchnotes:
                              • Optimized the mount system by removing the level cap for time-limited mounts.

what its mean???

Comment

plz tall me when we gat revards for that maintenances

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                                Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 12th of February at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patchnotes:
                                • Wartune now has a Valentine’s Day look in-game.
                                • Optimized the mount system by removing the level cap for time-limited mounts.
                                • Fixed the Energize issue.
                                • Optimized the rewards for the Amethyst Mine Battle.
                                • Fixed various typographical issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X