Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mungry View Post
    All I want is for all the Christmas Cupcakes to go away!
    Tried clearing cache etc bleh...bleh...bleh...It refuses to depart,sick of seeing it now.
    "Note to self"
    Substitute "cupcakes" for profanities...make life easy for mods!

Comment

• Originally posted by sampinjon View Post
      one day in a week when i can came earlier so i can do more stuff in the game i find maintenance i guess it's bad luck
      Its been every thursday for years. Well with a few exceptions.

Comment

• my server still hasn't gotted any rewards for legends of balenor -__-

Comment

• Do you people actually think R2 reads the comments after they make a post? No, they don't.... Quit wanting comp for everything, you got Legends of Balenor. So you missed a GB? Not like it's the end of the freakin world. Some of you need to get out of your mom's basement, and take a walk, or do something that's worth a damn. I don't complain much, but this is getting old. All I ever hear is... comp this, comp that. How about, if you don't like it, then quit playing. Guess what? My server is down, I can't play. But, I have other things I can do in the mean time. There's more to life than playing Wartune. If you want comp, how about you go spend your time in the real world, work, and see if you get comp for everything. Jesus, it's just a game. And yes, I have spent money on this game, but I know it will be back, so I'm not worried about it.

Comment

• wondering how much the WB1 in European server paid r2games to make a long maintenance
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

"Note to self"
              ^_^ Thanks!
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Morning, Esme

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  wondering how much the WB1 in European server paid r2games to make a long maintenance
                  lool nono dunno .... think couple bill gold and daru ))
                  S240 Ravenham
                  Name ☆★☆★
                  Class Archer
                  BR330k
                  Guild TheRoyals

Comment

"Note to self"
                    and removing all fun from esme ? so mean >_<
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
                      Do you people actually think R2 reads the comments after they make a post? No, they don't.... Quit wanting comp for everything, you got Legends of Balenor. So you missed a GB? Not like it's the end of the freakin world. Some of you need to get out of your mom's basement, and take a walk, or do something that's worth a damn. I don't complain much, but this is getting old. All I ever hear is... comp this, comp that. How about, if you don't like it, then quit playing. Guess what? My server is down, I can't play. But, I have other things I can do in the mean time. There's more to life than playing Wartune. If you want comp, how about you go spend your time in the real world, work, and see if you get comp for everything. Jesus, it's just a game. And yes, I have spent money on this game, but I know it will be back, so I'm not worried about it.
                      What people fail to realize is that if everyone loses it doesnt mather. Wanting compensation is just plain stupid.
                      That being said I´´m not exactly crazy about the "maintenances" either. Since nothing seems to improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                        you are lucky, i got lv1-5 pack x300 and no one lv5 gem from those pack
                        hehe same here not a single one
                        Player: Vix
                        Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Resurgence
                        Lvl 80
                        Class: Archer
                        BR: () crappy

Comment

• grrrr Christmas is gone from long time ago ... and that stupid Christmas Thieve stolen our WB today too )) way to go R2

just keep goin with the lag u doin great
                          S240 Ravenham
                          Name ☆★☆★
                          Class Archer
                          BR330k
                          Guild TheRoyals

Comment

• Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                            hehe same here not a single one
                            I got 5 that's all

Comment

• Just hope there's a good valentine's WB for the love of pie

Comment

• Originally posted by yetilovag View Post
                                Would you planned fixing flying mount troubles? My mount flying over city, but flying around all stone, bush, tree, in atoll and desert
                                that would actually be an awesome thing
                                Player: Vix
                                Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                                Guild: Resurgence
                                Lvl 80
                                Class: Archer
                                BR: () crappy

Comment

Working...
                                X