Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dOOkie_403 View Post
    dude CW is once per month, WB is daily
    "Dude" Ashira said it. You dont compete with other timezones so why does it mather.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      wait and see ^^ as each maintenance we discover some modification that aren't explained in emma post
      Agree with u bro
      S240 Ravenham
      Name ☆★☆★
      Class Archer
      BR330k
      Guild TheRoyals

Comment

• grrrrrrr don't bad mouth my Hamsters shinny hinny sunshine

Comment

• i dont understand why they cannot split the MT, so every timezone would have the MT in the early morning or something like that... i hope there are more than 1 person working on it. other games make it too

Comment

• Honestly, i start to think that they getting payed per hour, not job done... that would explain, why maintnance takes so long and still can t see much efect....

Comment

• what the MyLittlePony is going on with the maint there is always MyLittlePony maint on a MyLittlePony thurs but it never MyLittlePony takes this long i want MyLittlePony compo cos everytime some one MyLittlePony swear on here it gets replaced by cupcakes and that MyLittlePony make me hungry
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-12-2015, 06:42 AM. Reason: letter substition for swearing is not allowed.
              ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• HAMSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                  Did hamsters fall asleep and forgot to turn on servers ? This is getting ridiculous, all this time for some stupid fixes, which wont be fixed anyways.
                  agree totally. turn it on pliz dont act as if ya fixing something...

Comment

• Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                    what the MyLittlePony is going on with the maint there is always MyLittlePony maint on a MyLittlePony thurs but it never MyLittlePony takes this long i want MyLittlePony compo cos everytime some one MyLittlePony swear on here it gets replaced by cupcakes and that MyLittlePony make me hungry
                    I like ducks
                    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-12-2015, 06:42 AM. Reason: Quote edit

Comment

• Originally posted by khaldurg View Post
                      agree totally. turn it on pliz dont act as if ya fixing something...
                      coffee time

Comment

• Originally posted by dOOkie_403 View Post
                        coffee time
                        am thinking of cooking while waiting lol

Comment

• r2 tech hard at work------1234511245111157890###@@rr12345 will get to 10 and then open game 123456789FGH1342---

Comment

• kick me from guild

Comment

• ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hurry up! Im falling asleep

Comment

• yay for wartune being down half the day!!!!!!!! that's good for me. less disapointment from not getting anything from events

Comment

Working...
                                X