X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dam!!!
    WB gone.....

Comment

• 4h already...now wait for more 4h to see "the new" things...

Comment

• wonder if they take that long to do the same "maintenance" at home xD

Comment

• Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
          Caveman need Empire Truncheon. Someone please help poor Caveman
          what br you at now caveman havent heard from you in forever

Comment

• Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
            Do you people actually think R2 reads the comments after they make a post? No, they don't.... Quit wanting comp for everything, you got Legends of Balenor. So you missed a GB? Not like it's the end of the freakin world. Some of you need to get out of your mom's basement, and take a walk, or do something that's worth a damn. I don't complain much, but this is getting old. All I ever hear is... comp this, comp that. How about, if you don't like it, then quit playing. Guess what? My server is down, I can't play. But, I have other things I can do in the mean time. There's more to life than playing Wartune. If you want comp, how about you go spend your time in the real world, work, and see if you get comp for everything. Jesus, it's just a game. And yes, I have spent money on this game, but I know it will be back, so I'm not worried about it.
            It's a weekly expose on who is a camper, and who isn't. The Campers crucify for E.M., whereas we just get mildly annoyed when the hour we have before we leave for work, is Wartune-less... Meh, hope they ditched Wesker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter73 View Post
              kick me from guild

spend ur contribution first...

Comment

• There one person doing MT? what MyLittlePony is this ... to long to wait it !

Turn it "ON" c'mon
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-12-2015, 06:43 AM.
                Ingame: LadyAna
                Server : 546
                Class : Knight
                BR: 90k
                Guild: AA

Comment

• Comment

• how long MT.... i bored to wait it.... need play fast.......#09
                    â„¢Luciferâ„¢
                    server 157 Drow meadow
                    Lvl : 80 Mage
                    Guild : Glory

Comment

• L2 invite

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurathea View Post
                        i dont understand why they cannot split the MT, so every timezone would have the MT in the early morning or something like that... i hope there are more than 1 person working on it. other games make it too
                        I gues R2 is 1-2 man

Comment

• no compensation was given for the last server down & will we get that? also how about todays as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
                            Do you people actually think R2 reads the comments after they make a post? No, they don't.... Quit wanting comp for everything, you got Legends of Balenor. So you missed a GB? Not like it's the end of the freakin world. Some of you need to get out of your mom's basement, and take a walk, or do something that's worth a damn. I don't complain much, but this is getting old. All I ever hear is... comp this, comp that. How about, if you don't like it, then quit playing. Guess what? My server is down, I can't play. But, I have other things I can do in the mean time. There's more to life than playing Wartune. If you want comp, how about you go spend your time in the real world, work, and see if you get comp for everything. Jesus, it's just a game. And yes, I have spent money on this game, but I know it will be back, so I'm not worried about it.

comes out of the basement and climbs up to the attic

Comment

• YEAH! R2 is going to fix LAG!!!!!

Comment

• and we didnt get second weekly sylph arena pack what about that ,two times no rewards

Comment

Working...
                                X