Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
    what br you at now caveman havent heard from you in forever
    670k give or take with athena on- I usually log out with my herc though to stay out of tok nm, forgot yesterday and had to try to kick my own ***, that's always fun :P
    I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

• Battleground, World Boss 1 , Arena .... missed maybe we will get good compenisation just say maybe xD
      Ingame: LadyAna
      Server : 546
      Class : Knight
      BR: 90k
      Guild: AA

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        wait and see ^^ as each maintenance we discover some modification that aren't explained in emma post

Emma is an R2 pet, nothing else. I bet she`s chinese and uses chinese - english dictionary when she posts here.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Its just that this maintenance thing anno 2015 can be done different....

Comment

• Mr. President, press the red button !

Comment

• Originally posted by R221118118 View Post
              no compensation was given for the last server down & will we get that? also how about todays as well?
              I you bothered to read previos posts you would have found out that this is a WEEKLY. And giving compensation for something that affect all players are redundant.

Comment

• lets get the 100 pages and 1k post like we had sometime before...then r2 starts the server?

Comment

• push the button ... push push push

Comment

• Originally posted by LordKinston View Post
                    lets get the 100 pages and 1k post like we had sometime before...then r2 starts the server?

haahhahahaha

Comment

• pls fix the campaign map. its not working ,. after i finish the map . the remaining attempts are still three. i cant get the map rewards. pls fix this

Comment

• NO don't push the button Have the monkey FLIP THE SWITCH

Comment

• starting to play other game....other games taking my cash...quick wartune before i have no cash left
                          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• Originally posted by R230310522 View Post
                            I you bothered to read previos posts you would have found out that this is a WEEKLY. And giving compensation for something that affect all players are redundant.
                            true, but this one is really longer than usual Oo
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by BhOsXzJhAn View Post
                              pls fix the campaign map. its not working ,. after i finish the map . the remaining attempts are still three. i cant get the map rewards. pls fix this
                              Im guessing you are doing normal mode camps - select hero mode on the camp and your 3 atts should then be used

Comment

• day almost over and u don't end with that mentenance??? i hope u give a big reward ..tank ,atol boss ,word boss 2 time bg .

Comment

Working...
                                X