Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to get rid of xmas stuff clear cache and refresh and bingo ... love hearts everywhere!

Comment

• I LOST MY MECHANICAL STEED NOW SINCE THIS MAINTENANCE!!! PUT IT BACK! TOKK ME 4-ever TO GET THE PIECES TO SYNTHESIZE IT!!! YOU MORONS!! AND I HAVENT GOTTEN MY DIMENSIONAL REWARDS
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

• Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
        I LOST MY MECHANICAL STEED NOW SINCE THIS MAINTENANCE!!! PUT IT BACK! TOKK ME 4-ever TO GET THE PIECES TO SYNTHESIZE IT!!! YOU MORONS!! AND I HAVENT GOTTEN MY DIMENSIONAL REWARDS
        Same here, put in a ticket. FYI Mech Steed is a temporary mount, it does expire I do not know if mine was due to expire. I put in a ticket for Dimensional rewards, you should too.

Comment

• i miss every thing and get nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Wicked~ View Post
            Same here, put in a ticket. FYI Mech Steed is a temporary mount, it does expire I do not know if mine was due to expire. I put in a ticket for Dimensional rewards, you should too.
            ok I will ty very much
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

• So, no compensation. That's no fair, no wb compensate daru/gold
              Heroes Evolved
              GODZ

Comment

• well well as expected the freeze lag slowly creep back...seems a pattern after every maintenance.

holy **** auto kick from tok spire still there...

do u guys had any idea what is 'maintenance'??

Comment

• Loll Nice maintenance what a super lag

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lag.png
Views:	1
Size:	526.4 KB
ID:	1708182

Good mess up. Every maint brings up a ton of lag and making this game impossible to play. Dont say all those things to change browsers chace etc (Already tried those cupcakes)

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_AFRO View Post
                    Loll Nice maintenance what a super lag

Good mess up. Every maint brings up a ton of lag and making this game impossible to play. Dont say all those things to change browsers chace etc (Already tried those cupcakes)
                    There was a long maintenance. It's always advisable to clear cookies, cache and flash files afterwards. Please do so.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Amethyst mine rewards are exactly the same so what got optimized?

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                        Amethyst mine rewards are exactly the same so what got optimized?
                        They mean when you fight each other in there
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                          Amethyst mine rewards are exactly the same so what got optimized?
                          not the same .. me -33% 100 from 150

Comment

• The way they tell us to get rid of lag sucks, better don't say anithing than to confuse us, it's like going to phone service, the screen has a nail in it, but the stupid seller asks me if I tried to remove the battery and put it back, or turn off and on the phone ... so stupid are your methods to get rid of lag

Comment

• L1 has 100 amtheyst in normal time, L2 has 150 still. Not sure of double rewards time..
                              Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

• No dimension rewards, and can't energize my marriage tree. Would be nice if just once they could do a maintenance without breaking stuff. Smh

Comment

Working...
                                X