No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we have to clear cookies and cache everytime there is a maintenance? it doesnt make sense, when the developers should clean the cache off the servers and remove old toons that dont play anymore regardless if they are in a guild or not with balens or not. This would make the game less laggy. But either way, lag is always free, so everyone say Thank You to the game dev's for all the free lag.

Comment

• So today noone got rewards from DW! We want our chests, thats alot mahra and sepels, rest stuff is not so important! And during Sylph upgrade/enchant event thats very important! Where is our compensation for that?
      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• ***? where the cupcake are the DW rewards, why the cupcake you cupcaked the marriage tree? cant cupcaking energize it. can you cupcaking fix them. you cupcakers must be from the vilag (take) ont give, only take away from us, bbut not giving a cupcake for us

lots of cupcake over there, saved some time to the mod's for removing the *french*

Class Mage
        BR unlimited
        G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

• valentines day stuff i still see xmas Cupcakes in cloud city and old city oops forgot to clear cache after maintenance lol now i see valentines stuff
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-12-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• So Guild tree also missin! The big with farm tree is not fixed..., "great" maintenance...
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• so yeah you broke more and fixed nothing? no guild tree either, no marriage tree and no dimension rewards, you better give us compensation for this not happy at all -_-

Comment

• i put in a ticket early this morn got a reply and here is the response:
                SapphireStoneman
                Subject: Missing Dimension Rewards & Mechanical Steed
                FEB 12, 2015 | 03:11PM CET
                R2 JinoFurbz replied:

Hello,

We are sorry for any problems these might be causing you. We would like to thank you for bringing them to our attention. We are undergoing testing to verify the integrity of the reported issue. We will then do our best to fix this as soon as possible.
                We appreciate your efforts in helping us to make this a better game.

-The R2Games Team
                How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

Still have not received my dimension rewards. and the ***** of it is now the one that i had all 5 level bosses defeated to complete the dimension to move on. ***** ********.
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                Server: S551 GlassMines
                Guild: Spartans
                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

• Originally posted by blockroad View Post
                  anyone else not get dimension rewards after this maintenance?
                  me and i put in a ticket early this morn... here is their reply:

SapphireStoneman
                  Subject: Missing Dimension Rewards & Mechanical Steed
                  FEB 12, 2015 | 03:11PM CET
                  R2 JinoFurbz replied:

Hello,

We are sorry for any problems these might be causing you. We would like to thank you for bringing them to our attention. We are undergoing testing to verify the integrity of the reported issue. We will then do our best to fix this as soon as possible.
                  We appreciate your efforts in helping us to make this a better game.

-The R2Games Team
                  How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                  Sapphire
                  Mage Lvl.80:
                  BR:
                  106,802,118 Normal Mode
                  101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                  Server: S551 GlassMines
                  Guild: Spartans
                  Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

• My mechnical steed was still there - with several months still to go on it - but I lodged a ticket about the dimension rewards. This is the response:

"Hello,

Thank you for submitting you issue report. We have been made aware of this issue, whether through support tickets or our forums, and are investigating a solution to the issue.

We must ask you to be patient with us. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner.

Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime!"

I have now lodged a second ticket since the "summon" button is missing and I could therefore not summon the Tree for our guild.

Compensation better be mighty fine....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    FireAndIce
                    Mage
                    2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                    Kabam S8
                    Legends
                    Moderate casher

Comment

• Can not put up Guild Tree or DA

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigrite View Post
                        so yeah you broke more and fixed nothing?
                        Funny how that works isn't it? Normally maintenance means fixing things, in this game it means breaking them.

Comment

• ... boredom ...
                          Push it!
                          Last edited by Hunter73; 02-13-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• GM kenapa char gua ga bisa main si loading nya lama banget habis maintenance yg terakhir jadi ga bisa main nih ??

Comment

• what happen..
                              Last edited by R28705615; 02-15-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Will rot players:
                                Bureaucracy is transferred in games ... Titanic boredom comes because breaking gameplay ... Game developers more than twenty years ago, clearly observe balance - arena against the rest of the work ...
                                http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...ater-wind.html
                                http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...ion-guide.html
                                http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...ced-whips.html
                                http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...sepulcrum.html
                                Last edited by Hunter73; 02-19-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X