• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R230310522
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    true, but this one is really longer than usual Oo
    Sure they usually do it in 4,5 hours and now its been almost 5,5. Still the message says 4-6.

Not trying to defend them really. But still right gotta be right.

Leave a comment:

• didiin
    replied
    day almost over and u don't end with that mentenance??? i hope u give a big reward ..tank ,atol boss ,word boss 2 time bg .

Leave a comment:

• Laylia
    replied
    Originally posted by BhOsXzJhAn View Post
    pls fix the campaign map. its not working ,. after i finish the map . the remaining attempts are still three. i cant get the map rewards. pls fix this
    Im guessing you are doing normal mode camps - select hero mode on the camp and your 3 atts should then be used

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by R230310522 View Post
    I you bothered to read previos posts you would have found out that this is a WEEKLY. And giving compensation for something that affect all players are redundant.
    true, but this one is really longer than usual Oo

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    starting to play other game....other games taking my cash...quick wartune before i have no cash left

Leave a comment:

• NoMoneyMan
    replied
    NO don't push the button Have the monkey FLIP THE SWITCH

Leave a comment:

• BhOsXzJhAn
    replied
    pls fix the campaign map. its not working ,. after i finish the map . the remaining attempts are still three. i cant get the map rewards. pls fix this

Leave a comment:

• Tiaa
    replied
    Originally posted by LordKinston View Post
    lets get the 100 pages and 1k post like we had sometime before...then r2 starts the server?

haahhahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    push the button ... push push push

Leave a comment:

• LordKinston
    replied
    lets get the 100 pages and 1k post like we had sometime before...then r2 starts the server?

Leave a comment:

• R230310522
    replied
    Originally posted by R221118118 View Post
    no compensation was given for the last server down & will we get that? also how about todays as well?
    I you bothered to read previos posts you would have found out that this is a WEEKLY. And giving compensation for something that affect all players are redundant.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    Mr. President, press the red button !

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Its just that this maintenance thing anno 2015 can be done different....

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    wait and see ^^ as each maintenance we discover some modification that aren't explained in emma post

Emma is an R2 pet, nothing else. I bet she`s chinese and uses chinese - english dictionary when she posts here.

Leave a comment:

• R2102628420
    replied
    Battleground, World Boss 1 , Arena .... missed maybe we will get good compenisation just say maybe xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X