• Show
Clear All

• DoomStrom
    replied
    ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ boring MT

Leave a comment:

• ATreeTopper
    replied
    I think that either A) the temporary mount increases to maximum training level will be permanent after the first time you activate one
    or
    B) they're removing the increase to mount training level altogether.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    how about fixing the indigo dragon issue .. newer servers and others got it for claiming frost lynx from CW shop and you guys have yet to fix it

Leave a comment:

• R29370277
    replied
    Originally posted by msstess View Post
    Ok this is getting to be a bit much, First Tuesday, No warning, and now NO WARNING, I was up doing Guild Battle just a few hours ago, there was NO NOTICE in forum of this WHY??? What do you give just a 30 min warning that you are going down, "to do Maintenance"??

The comp does not even compare to what we loose, and why not give a better warning so that we know ahead of time. I am a pretty patient person, but this game is starting to wear on that. This is a multi billion dollar company, you need to have more competent people running the show. This is getting OLD!
    Actually, they give 1hr notice. "Server is shutting down for maintenance in 60 minutes, please log out to avoid lost progress" notification comes up, and then again every 10 mins.

Leave a comment:

• Afresha444
    replied
    Just fix blow up lagging please... it's hard to play when lagging blow up... =(

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
    no stars for mounts that are temporary
    temporary mounts never have stars

Leave a comment:

• R224048838
    replied
    Oh what a **** again a new look. ** the new looks guyz. It will show more and more laggy. Too much prob in loading and eventually people stop playin it.
    Why dont you fix all bugs instead. Now a days not getting compensation for maintenance too . *** losing time do something regarding it. No one want new laggy look in which people have to face so many times loading prob and fkd up with more and more refreshing game..

Leave a comment:

• Afresha444
    replied
    Dear Game Master Emma;

TY VM for this maint, but please do as soon as posible.

TY so much for your attention and please give my best reggard to all Game Master at R2Wartune. =)

Best reggard :

(S460) aura
    Last edited by Afresha444; 02-12-2015, 03:08 AM. Reason: wrong spell =)

Leave a comment:

• msstess
    replied
    Ok this is getting to be a bit much, First Tuesday, No warning, and now NO WARNING, I was up doing Guild Battle just a few hours ago, there was NO NOTICE in forum of this WHY??? What do you give just a 30 min warning that you are going down, "to do Maintenance"??

The comp does not even compare to what we loose, and why not give a better warning so that we know ahead of time. I am a pretty patient person, but this game is starting to wear on that. This is a multi billion dollar company, you need to have more competent people running the show. This is getting OLD!

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by atornihudas View Post
    maintenace? that means huge compensation...
    WEEKLY Maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• atornihudas
    replied
    maintenace? that means huge compensation...

Leave a comment:

• CBorealis
    replied
    Is your BR any higher than the requirements, I got every reward, just curious? But I also agree, we should have friday GB on saturday, since we did Mondays GB tonight!!!

Leave a comment:

• CBorealis
    replied
    no only unclaimes astrals

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    Originally posted by Puni§her View Post
    i got 100 pack gems lvl 3-5 only, no gold, no daru, nothing more fromd event balenor ( server 369 )
    you are lucky, i got lv1-5 pack x300 and no one lv5 gem from those pack

Leave a comment:

• futry
    replied
    did my contribution to guild lost too????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X