Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/27 @ 05:00 EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would just be nice to explain why the emergency is about ^^;
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Smash33 View Post
      Its ok, Keep calm, this is Emergency Maintenance so compensation will be given out.
      yes, they will give us 200k gold and 5 mahra

Comment

Hi all,

I have just recharged my Balens with 30K and it was not reflected in my Character so i was trying to refresh and it said all servers down and down time is 1hr and can be more.
        Please make sure that i get my Balens once your so called maintenance is done thank you.

KingCLown
        Server 270, Holy Peaks
        Knight 620K+ BR

Comment

i want artefact in compensation, each treasure hunt event they shut down servers

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
            during CW last night i could'nt use my sylphs for first few matches even tho i placed them in a formation and on first fight didnt show any..few fight in and they all of a sudden appeared and yes i deffo set them on the formation tab before you ask..didnt get chance to screen shot or record it as i didnt expect it to happen..i noticed it also happened to a few peeps i vs..when you go into sylph mode all 3 sylphs supposed to open but only 1 was opening and then the other dissapeared..after about 3 or 4 matches it sorted itself out so didnt bother with a ticket either....this happen to anyone else?
            1st fight : no sylph
            2nd fight : 1 sylph fighting with me and the other one on the opponent side XD (but none of them morph with me)
            3+ fights : all fixed

Comment

I want +1 level upgrade on all my astrals for compensation

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                an emergency? :-)

Comment

emergency maintenance?! dammit, I . . .oh I was off, hehe nvm
                  *waiting for comp. pack*
                  Aprillya (S209)
                  guild -> Dymension
                  BR : pathetic
                  am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

I hope that this maintenance is to restore the PvP points that have not received since Wednesday of last week, this Saturday I want my chest PvP awards, or else the R2 will have serious problems with me, we pay as many others and moreover paid the VAT blessed, so I want my PVP points.

Comment

think they will put more lag in game ... was not enough till now
                      S240 Ravenham
                      Name ☆★☆★
                      Class Archer
                      BR330k
                      Guild TheRoyals

Comment

They gonna remove the limited 5 buys from the lvl 9 gem...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingarthor View Post
                          U guys dont have time to reply to our mails as well, do u guys think that people playing this game are dumb *** or some thing else so that u dont need to respond them?????? i have been sending mails to u guys since last few days abt CW rewards and compensation to the players who got Choppa from big spender few days back. We need proper reply for the below mail once again.

hello Emma and rest, Waiting for your reply.......

Guys i have no idea what R2 thinks about the players in the game. They think we are dumb *** or some thing like that #14 lol they place Choppa Card in CW Rewards which was given in Big Spender event for 120K Balens that really sucks and not fare. Its good that finally R2 has decided to give new mounts as rewards but the mount shld be a new one which is never given away for cash before. R2 sucks if they do this it makes no sense getting mounts from Big Spender. I care a ball even if u delete my acct now lol but u suck R2 u don't care about players in game.

I demand u guys to compensate with other new mount to all that who got those mounts from Big Spender in case if u give away Big Spender Mounts in CW.........

If u guys care a ball for us then tell us that word directly.....

KingCLoWN
                          Server 270 HolyPeaks
                          Knight lvl 80 600K + BR
                          try recharge another 300k balens ad u will get it....dumbass
                          SERVER-S233
                          GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                          CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                          SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

why do they keep on whining about losing some attempts, or in the middle of something, then suddenly seeing the server announcement that they will have an EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE and with only 5 minutes notice? couldn't they read it or couldn't understand? "EMERGENCY"..."EMERGENCY"...and once more, "EMERGENCY"

Comment

I think maintenance is for recharge button...It was not working for some players
                              IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
                              Class: Knight
                              Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
                              PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

this game is so messed up their technical dept will not fix anything i doubt they ave the expertise to change a light bulb in their dept they stand their scratch heads and think nah leave it and hope no 1 notices and if they do we do the usual say we fix it turn game off sit down chat drink coffee wait 4 to 6 hrs then turn it on chuckle and sit their waiting for more tickets saying nothing is fixed

r2 should sell this game to stephen hawkins at least he has the brains to fix stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X