X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samariel
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    if you'd like to pm me and get with me, I am happy to try and help you out. I have a few questions and the like and the more information I can get maybe we can find a way to get this done for you
    Same here, I tried everything and I still can't pass the last dungeons in SSS and I tried everything too ;(. My br it's 163K (not sure if it's enough but...)

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    Originally posted by xrycek View Post
    Is there an exchange coming for the clown masks, do we need to hold on to them, or is it safe to open them?
    exactly the question I was going to ask. Hope they can answer it

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    Is there an exchange coming for the clown masks, do we need to hold on to them, or is it safe to open them?

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    Originally posted by R228148458 View Post
    Hi. Anyone knows how can i pass the last boss in solo dungeon 70-80 (ETERNAL SANCTUARY) with SSS assessment? I tried all: pots, scrolls, purge rune, with troops, without troops...And plz don't tell me I have to raise my BR or get to lvl 80...cause there are players in my guild who finished with SSS with lower BRs than me and lvl.
    TY
    Char name: Lathuron
    Guild: No Mercy
    Server: Twilight Temple
    if you'd like to pm me and get with me, I am happy to try and help you out. I have a few questions and the like and the more information I can get maybe we can find a way to get this done for you

Leave a comment:

• anything4
    replied
    how about add a guild jester to the game

Leave a comment:

• R228148458
    replied
    Hi. Anyone knows how can i pass the last boss in solo dungeon 70-80 (ETERNAL SANCTUARY) with SSS assessment? I tried all: pots, scrolls, purge rune, with troops, without troops...And plz don't tell me I have to raise my BR or get to lvl 80...cause there are players in my guild who finished with SSS with lower BRs than me and lvl.
    TY
    Char name: Lathuron
    Guild: No Mercy
    Server: Twilight Temple

Leave a comment:

Working...
X