Clear All

• R215097443
    replied
    haw about 228 wanderlith

Leave a comment:

• shahriar296
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
    s1 is a test server so will never be merged. I do think they should get some sort of benefit from being a test srever. They really need to get some internal test servers but that will never happen.
    @Trunks this is the account that Lanther resides on. I always keep my account name and character name different.

DarkMeph
    I would understand the reason if S1 was the only test server, in the past that was the case, how ever now there is several. all we asking is to merge us with some other test server, everyone wins.

Leave a comment:

• akalonac
    replied
    S 380 need mergr also europe

Leave a comment:

• blade301983
    replied
    Warm welcome to server 406 n 441 hope u like drama Couse 462 465 468 471 are full of it lol lookin forward to meeting you all Friday ur friendly saiyan xXTrunksXx

Leave a comment:

• blade301983
    replied
    Warm welcome to server 406 n 441 hope u like drama Couse 462 465 468 471 are full of it lol í*½í¸ lookin forward to meeting you all Friday ur friendly saiyan xXTrunksXx

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    Well only two servers from s462, s465, s468 and s471 made into CS GB. Two more failed because the system looks at past data for BR not what the BR rating was currently.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• Zwediss
    replied
    Agree a merge during CSGB dosent feel to smart planed.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    s1 is a test server so will never be merged. I do think they should get some sort of benefit from being a test srever. They really need to get some internal test servers but that will never happen.
    @Trunks this is the account that Lanther resides on. I always keep my account name and character name different.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• Denthanus
    replied
    hmm merge during cross GB that's odd
    When does S300 getting damn merge been over year some ** u ask me.

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    Originally posted by R26266781 View Post
    ya, join the number one guild who made silver bracket. Great idea.
    well it wasn't are fault we had not many show up and facing op guilds ....

STILL COME JOIN US FUN N JOIN WILL FILL UR HEARTS ONCE AGAIN WITH FRIENDS..

Leave a comment:

• barksalot
    replied
    I do not play on S1 but clearly see their plight. I do play on one of the other west coast test servers. The other test servers are merged servers in groups of around 12-15 servers combined, whereas S1 is a stand alone server. This clearly puts them at a disadvantage. It would clearly make sense to merge them with one of the other west coast test server groups.

Leave a comment:

• blade301983
    replied
    We been askin for merge for months n ur servers are fairly new so be patient n keep posting u will get one soon
    Last edited by blade301983; 03-03-2015, 06:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kssnova
    replied
    S 510 512 521 need also merge, server is dying this is 3rd request, why mentors and vets send us here to request if no on cares?

Leave a comment:

• blade301983
    replied
    Lmao eder I think this merge do more harm than good as all best player end up in top guild so it going to be a 1 guild server again before to long

Leave a comment:

• slowxmotion
    replied
    Hello, I think it might make some difference, we'll have a bigger pool of players to do dailies and (hopefully) stuff like atoll boss and world boss so we can get better rewards. Either way I'm confident that unless a ton of players run away from the merger there'll be a better gaming experience for everyone (hell, lets not forget the regular post-meger drama). I'm off to get my popcorn for friday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X