Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/5 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
    R2 does not make the patch therefore would not be able to make a guide. 7Roads makes the patch and we, the players, make the guides as we go along.
    well yeah, but at least a good shop usually tries to explain about an item they're selling before a customer bought it.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Summer God might be PDEF + MDEF dual stat astral and them having red/orange versions being one of those "you just know it" things, or they are indeed lazy and that's just the crit ones in red an orange. Not sure.

Comment

This patch looks cool, thank you Looking forward to get it on my server 1 week later.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Inwanna know bout the sylph but as there is event tonight for mahra and sep but if it's red sylph I'd rather save my 3000 mahra -.-
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
            Inwanna know bout the sylph but as there is event tonight for mahra and sep but if it's red sylph I'd rather save my 3000 mahra -.-
            I think to make a red slyph it has to be evo'd a second time and uses an "adv mahra" type item. Don't think you can use regular mahra or sep on it. I'm not 100% sure and could very well be wrong, though.

Comment

Don't worry guys, I will share all the new patch info as soon that we get it in our test server :3
              Lunay - Knighted knight
              23.25M BR
              Guild : SHIELD
              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Im making a video about it on my youtube channel, already got a video about guild boss check it out all! www.youtube.com/demonwolf810
                In Game Name: Demonwolf810
                Server: 141 Red Vale
                Guild : Phoenix
                Guild Staff Rank : Member
                If you need help or if you are joining server 141 add me : Demonwolf810
                Ill help as much as i can!

WOLVES WILL RISE AND WIN

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                  Don't worry guys, I will share all the new patch info as soon that we get it in our test server :3
                  Would be great to know what materials are needed to evolve. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                    Would be great to know what materials are needed to evolve. Thanks

Comment

the Gift Code Redemption is not working in server S576 court of zaiel please fix it

Comment

I don't get it, the maintance will take place on all servers or only on those specified by the initial thread?
                        E.g. will server 570 or 575 have a maintance?

Comment

Originally posted by R28372037 View Post
                          I don't get it, the maintance will take place on all servers or only on those specified by the initial thread?
                          E.g. will server 570 or 575 have a maintance?
                          Listed servers.

Comment

will server east 71 have it any time soon

Comment

Awesome, servers are getting new stuff yet kabam useast 64/69 still can't get their LoB rewards. Awesome job DEVS, gotta love Wartunes

Comment

I think everyone would be more than happy to give up a whole day if you guys could make the lagg go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X