Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/5 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Helen
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/5 @ 3:30 AM EST

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/5 @ 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 5th of March at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Below servers are expected to be down for approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

S1, S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S186, S191, S196, S317, S320, S323, S326, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Added Guild Beast (Braves’ Battle).
    • Added 2 new double attribute Astrals: Critical Strike and Summer God.
    • Added Purgatory Maze, found in the Forgotten Catacombs.
    • Added Legendary Talents, which unlock once a level 80 player completes class advancement.
    • Added Mythic Advanced Sylph.

• R221805
    replied
    can some one s4 sever has since the maintance ppl can't check and theres are issues now

Leave a comment:

• LilWiked
    replied
    It's implemented on R2 servers 38 and 41... LilWiked, are you on R2?

I am Kabam s38

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Originally posted by R235924538 View Post
    whan will get this patch .when will rest of the servers get this patch.kabam 41 NanohaTP lvl 80 Sacred Dragon Warlock lvl 1 280K BR VIP lvl 9
    Normally, test server get those patch a week before others server. So expect to see it in the middle of the next week (so around the 03-12)

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by LilWiked View Post
    When would this be server 38 has none of this
    Originally posted by R235924538 View Post
    the some problem is her on Kabam 41 server
    It's implemented on R2 servers 38 and 41... LilWiked, are you on R2?

Leave a comment:

• R235924538
    replied
    we whant that patch NOW

Leave a comment:

• R235924538
    replied
    the some problem is her on Kabam 41 server

Leave a comment:

• LilWiked
    replied
    When would this be server 38 has none of this

Leave a comment:

• R235924538
    replied
    whan will get this patch .when will rest of the servers get this patch.kabam 41 NanohaTP lvl 80 Sacred Dragon Warlock lvl 1 280K BR VIP lvl 9

Leave a comment:

• Bylgia
    replied
    Join the club!

Leave a comment:

• pinchusinghal123
    replied
    i want sylph seal exchange event

Leave a comment:

• Val-K
    replied
    Originally posted by Helldawg View Post
    I don't get where you say we are not facing them in cross server events. I face Kabam S1 in arena daily and I am on S70.
    We are talking about r2-S1

Kabam S1 is NOT in any of the test server groups. None of Kabam or armor servers are with us. We are grouped with cluster of servers from r2 and proficient city only. Please check your fact first because confusing everyone

Leave a comment:

• Helldawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    The reason that question hasn't been asked is because its a stupid one. The patch test servers have been separate from the other servers for over 6 months. You have not been facing them in csgb (nor did you face them in the last csgb). They are on their own facing each other and some test servers on wartune . com. So no advantage at all, as they only face other patch servers, and no non-patch servers will face them.

Real question that should be asked is if these test servers are going to be allowed to continue to dwindle, with a declining player base, without the opportunity of server merges.
    I don't get where you say we are not facing them in cross server events. I face Kabam S1 in arena daily and I am on S70.

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	evolve.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	438.0 KB
ID:	1709232all evolved sylphs pic maybe small but google is your friend as there the same as they was on china

Leave a comment:

• LunaRae
    replied
    Question: With the Mini-Client I am now having script errors when trying to log in. Could that be due to the maintience today? I had no problems yesterday. I deleted it and redownloaded the mini-client and I am still having problems. Any help in trying to get this sorted would be great, I plan to post this as well as it's own topic thread.

Here is a picture of the error I receive:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune script error.png
Views:	2
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	1709231

Leave a comment:

Working...
X