X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titof22
    replied
    http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...#posts-9005494

some information that i got , still sorting it out feel free to pm me if u got something to add =)

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    I have gathered all the info I could get in-game and I posted that in the forum here :
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....h-(03-05)-info

Feel free to check this out

Leave a comment:

• NyxVampiria
    replied
    anyone care to share a picture of the mage advanced talents with descriptions? thanks =)

Leave a comment:

• pinchusinghal123
    replied
    what the hell master why u dont give sylph seal exchange event?

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Can't someone post a pic of second evolution of Cerberus.

Leave a comment:

• Delicia88
    replied
    541k BR, My RES is messed up because I'm doing my 1st Adv Water Dimension+RES Crystal Event. Click image for larger version

Name:	Astrals.png
Views:	1
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	1709217Click image for larger version

Name:	RESStats.png
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1709218

Leave a comment:

• Nico79
    replied
    Originally posted by Delicia88 View Post
    Hey guys, we got the patch on my server I've done Purgatory Maze and managed to clear lvl 17 but the lvl 18 boss is too hard for me to beat, the rewards aren't anything to do with sylph evolving. If it does, then that will probably be implemented when the rest of the servers get it. But as of now these are the rewards I got. the Purgatory Key currently costs 50 balens in the shop. I used bb to buy it. the 2 new astrals are a yellow and a red Crit+Penetration Astral. The Red one costs 45k star points. I'm posting a pic with the rewards, sylph evolve requirements for Hercules (Orange and lvl 80) and Astral stats..[ATTACH=CONFIG]128903[/ATTACH]
    Ty Delicia.
    What is your BR and resistance value you have to reach Maze lvl 18?

Leave a comment:

• Delicia88
    replied
    Hey guys, we got the patch on my server I've done Purgatory Maze and managed to clear lvl 17 but the lvl 18 boss is too hard for me to beat, the rewards aren't anything to do with sylph evolving. If it does, then that will probably be implemented when the rest of the servers get it. But as of now these are the rewards I got. the Purgatory Key currently costs 50 balens in the shop. I used bb to buy it. the 2 new astrals are a yellow and a red Crit+Penetration Astral. The Red one costs 45k star points. I'm posting a pic with the rewards, sylph evolve requirements for Hercules (Orange and lvl 80) and Astral stats..Click image for larger version

Name:	PMR.png
Size:	860.2 KB
ID:	1709216

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    Originally posted by 5atri4 View Post
    where we can get the developing potion for upgrade our adv guild skill???
    guild style world boss should give u all u need

Leave a comment:

• 5atri4
    replied
    where we can get the developing potion for upgrade our adv guild skill???

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    well kinda is noone on china has beaten all 30 lvls yet with there 4mil br players over there tells u the challenging part
    i ment collecting 2nd refinement stuff, it took me quite a while to get enough of that for the first refinement. New necro being a tough challenge is only a good thing imo.

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    i somehow doubt it will be as easy as you make that sound.
    well kinda is noone on china has beaten all 30 lvls yet with there 4mil br players over there tells u the challenging part

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    The reason that question hasn't been asked is because its a stupid one. The patch test servers have been separate from the other servers for over 6 months. You have not been facing them in csgb (nor did you face them in the last csgb). They are on their own facing each other and some test servers on wartune . com. So no advantage at all, as they only face other patch servers, and no non-patch servers will face them.

Real question that should be asked is if these test servers are going to be allowed to continue to dwindle, with a declining player base, without the opportunity of server merges.
    The voice of reason has spoken...

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    the stuff needed for second evolution comes from advanced necro u need 2 items 500 of each
    i somehow doubt it will be as easy as you make that sound.

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    advanced marah is to upgrade from orange to red ( need 150k ) advanced supulcrum u need to fill up the new stats gained at red (around500 again) the stuff needed for second evolution comes from advanced necro u need 2 items 500 of each

Leave a comment:

Working...
X