No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Server Time Change 3/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are the Kabam US WEST servers still down, how long does it take to change the time, only one server at a time? I wanna go an play on my account hurry the hell up!!! [S7]US WEST not working on Kabam!!

Comment

dunno on problems yet as kabam west aint open yet lol
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

R2 West Coast also not synched up with right time for reset on dailys as well.

*All Daily events reset were pushed ahead 1 hour.*
        Last edited by Aliszar; 03-08-2015, 08:08 AM.
        Server: R2 S168
        Guild: Fallen
        Character Name: Cera
        Class: Mage
        Level: 80

Comment

well if its like 514 west .. youll have quests in the sidebar green cant collect .. dailys and dimensions wont have reset ... usual r2 technical ability ... i wonder if they study really hard could r2 tech staff eventually raise themselves to the lvl of Cupcake?

Comment

Armorgames s1 still down...and is more than 1 hour

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	servertime change S574.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	664.4 KB
ID:	1709311
              Just a prove of S574 that the daily events hasnt been reset-ed at 5:00am (after servertime change)
              Farming is broken atm as well.
              Seeds of friends which got planted before the time change are slightly bugged. (seeing died plants, tho they should be healthy already)

Comment

i see those editing here cannot speak english .. Cupcakes is a psychological term indicating an operable IQ of 51 - 70 ... and thus should not require a cupcake cover now should it
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-08-2015, 08:13 AM.

Comment

2 hours since servers went down. Cant even do a simple thing right. A simple thing that occurs once a year and has already been done before.. this game is just a moneymaker and we all should stop spending our cash on it until proper gameplay is guaranteed..

Comment

at the moment wonderin more on when server will be up again (and how badly it will be cupcaked) is why not (again) combine the maintenances this week, as in few days we will have the patch maint. So why on earth not do them both at same time.

then again it would make glithing pile up even more knowing how well they allways do stuff :P

(btw. still waitin on news for csgb problems on eu servs....)
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by R237326690 View Post
                      2 hours since servers went down. Cant even do a simple thing right. A simple thing that occurs once a year and has already been done before.. this game is just a moneymaker and we all should stop spending our cash on it until proper gameplay is guaranteed..
                      I don't know what you're talking about, they've broken it every single year to date so why the shock and awe is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                        Thank you 'll let them know about Kabam also

Spooky.... you gotta be ****** kidding me... the clowns (behind the Masks) really are UNAWARE of which servers are down? That comment alone is worth , for seeming to say the ones doing maintenance have little idea *** they are doing.... care to rebutt??

Comment

and as usual its a mess up
                          #CASPER~S1~ TRANSCENDENCE

CAZLOK ~S274 ~ SCARESTONE

Never Back Down Never Give Up
                          Casper AkA Cazlok
                          twitch.tv/agileboyz
                          raptr.com/shadowcazlok
                          eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/casper-2773/hero/18703047
                          diabloprogress.com/hero/casper-2773/casper/18703047

Comment

Hello all,

We've been informed all servers are up and running now. As far as bugs go, please be sure to send tickets with screenshots. Thank you
                            Retired Moderator.

Comment

its offical everything messed up

Comment

where is our dimension reward? stupid Cupcake u wartune

Comment

Working...
                                X