No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Server Time Change 3/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's our Dimension Daily reward? And also, I synthesis Divinity soul, just not been notice was not still reset. I lost the reward on it.

Atalanta
    S476

Comment

WTT....i dont think i can send in a screenshot of missing dimensional returns...hard to prove they arent there, but believe me...theyre not there.
      Last edited by Asha_S30; 03-08-2015, 08:57 AM. Reason: wrong mentor name in original post

Comment

need more maintenance to receive dimension rewards not given due too maintenance lol ty
        krzycanuk

Comment

all my events and devotion are fine, but no Dimension Rewards in mail. the energy reset, but I haven't gotten what I earned...
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

yup neat... changing the clock broke Dimension Wars... you Aces are sure on top of your game......

TICKET NUMBER 285573 kabam US WEST-42 GET ON IT
            Last edited by WhoSeis; 03-08-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

no dimension war daily rewards....jesus christ!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                I don't know what you're talking about, they've broken it every single year to date so why the shock and awe is beyond me.
                It's getting a bit silly they can't even get a time change done without half the game crashing, and its a shame the same things occurred on the past time changes as well.

Luckily we get a new patch sometime this week, so we can get forget about this **** up, and start complaining about the new stuff not working, having not the correct reward or description etc etc.

Sounds like a fun game.

Comment

well....apparantly...they didnt get to reset gained honor either...first bg of the day, just made 15 kills and got myself a whoopin 38 honor (thats exectly the amount i was under max honor yesterday)

Comment

Well how about that.. honor NOT reset, no Dimentia re-Wards, but by GOD, if you Want to Push that Login Prize button(oh, so shiny!), for the event that ended yesterday, then YOU JUST HELP YOURSHELF, SNOOKUMS!!

Just get it over with and DIE, Wartune... this is getting sadder everytime....

Comment

lolololololololollololo

Comment

Shouldn't this have been done last night when the time actually changed? Then maybe people would get dimension rewards and daily honor cap reset.

Comment

wer is reword mistyc gate

dont get my reword
                          only maitence **

Comment

Originally posted by R215097443 View Post
                            wer is reword mistyc gate

dont get my reword
                            only maitence **
                            HERE is your reword:

No Dimension ReWARDs today, maybe compensation, tomorrow.
                            Also, maitence is something abandoned as torture, long ago... now, we get MAINTENANCE.. hope it helps :O)

Comment

Attn: R2 games is now hiring : Must have no clue what they are doing, have no intelligence, able to change bags in trash cans, knowledge in mopping floors is helpful but optional. all applicants MUST be able to mess up a simple time change without fail. all applicants will be given a free helmet and drool bib and have free transportation to work aboard the R2 short bus.

Comment

This is the second time I have lost dimensional rewards...once it was for a week of not being able to access the gate for a week which I was never compensated for (big surprise). The answer I got was that they were concerned that it would cause an imbalance...as if my getting a proper compensation would wreak havoc through the entire Wartune community causing a turmoil thus leading to the demise of the game...oh wait...poor customer support and ripping off customers is doing that already...I suspect that I will get a junk reward compensation even though I was in the middle of an ADVANCED dimensional gate. I was also ripped off before for 3 crypt keys and because I keep asking for them the support staff says I am harassing them, stating that it was over 3 months ago and I should just get over it. Perhaps if you provided decent customer support, stopped blaming the developers, and just manned up and gave proper support at the beginning, there would be less players that have left the game there would be more income because happier customers spend more, and people wouldn't despise having to deal with support...food for thought...and I feel a threat to ban me coming on again. lol
                                Last edited by uncamilfy; 03-08-2015, 05:32 PM. Reason: grammar mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X