[Announcement] Server Time Change 3/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Server Time Change 3/8

Please note that we will change the server time for EST and PST servers from Eastern Standard Time to Eastern Daylight Time this upcoming weekend. The times for these changes are as follows:

EST Servers:
    Sunday, March 8th 2AM EST

PST Servers:
    Sunday, March 8th 2AM PST

All EST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 8th at 2AM EST, lasting for around 1 hour.

All PST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 8th at 2AM PST, lasting for around 1 hour.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Compensation?

Comment

50K daru 100k gold lol
      IGN: Muramasa
      Server: #351 -Snowcrest
      Guild: Saintz
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
      Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Maintenance is extended to 6 hours, new bugs are somehow added. no compensation. Expect anything different?
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by kdudeman23 View Post
          Compensation?
          Why - what r u planning on doing at 2am??????

Comment

do not ask for comp, just pray that a simple server time change will go fine lol.

if i remember well, some of these simple tasks went really bad with these monkeys, (time saw in the above line,the clock on upper right and time event where still different after maintenance)
            and took a week or more and other maintenance just to fix that (if you are old player, but in a couple of days here, newers too, can fill a list of thousands on what they are able to mess up).

still dont understand how a simple task like that should take an hour and a maintanance, when some 10 years old with minimal knowledge of progamming and coding are able to set an automated time update.

so, WAGERS ARE OPEN!
            here are the quotas: (bet 1 or more to win the multiplier, partecipants can only bet one time)

(1:1.30) = something will go wrong, nothing tragic, but still they will mess up minor things.
            (1:1.80) = something will go wrong, nothing tragic, but still they will mess up minor things + with the excuse to do a maintanance for stupid time change, they will silence nerf something in the game (reason of maintanance explained).
            (1:2.30) = something will go wrong, and new bugs will be intoduced.
            (1:3.50) = 1hr will be not enough, maintanance will take 1 or 2 more hours.
            (1:5) = half of servers will not load after maintenance, will take from 4 to 6 hrs before a moderator will reply to people with the "they are aware of the issue" + 4 to 6 hrs to fix servers.
            (1:12) = since they are still drunk from chinese new year celebrations, they will fall asleep during maintenance, so basically will not change anything (probably the best scenario to hope) after 1 week of people asking in forums why
            nothing has changed and all tickets closed with the status of resolved, a moderator will reply "they are aware of the issue".
            (1:999) = everything will go fine!

PLACE YOUR BET!

Comment

Silly Linobanfi he so right )
              S71. Mage lvl 72.
              Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

its just a time change happens two times a year

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                  I plan on doing wilds

Edit: only 4 min notice before shutdown, and was in middle of boss
                  Last edited by kdudeman23; 03-08-2015, 01:05 AM.

Comment

just planed to drink my cofee and do DI BI Spire.. tnx again for fast maitenance. 5 minute call. My luck we didnt started yet, bad luck I think we will skip today runs. Anyway we can recover DI from daily events. Spire too, only BI has no recovery. Maybe they can change this.

Comment

Most players dont live in the timezone of the server they are on.
                      Apart from the fact that its really none of your business .

Comment

All i know is i'm bettin not craps.... wife need shoes, baby need clothes and i need some new teeth!

LOL nah... if i did place any kind of wager on this i'd have to go with ...

(1:12) = since they are still drunk from chinese new year celebrations, they will fall asleep during maintenance, so basically will not change anything (probably the best scenario to hope) after 1 week of people asking in forums why
                        nothing has changed and all tickets closed with the status of resolved, a moderator will reply "they are aware of the issue".

Comment

so uh, nothing is changed at all? my clock is still the same.

edit: aaand it suddenly jumped from 3.59 to 5.00.

i have a feeling that server shutdown for maintenance arent really necessary.
                          Last edited by Arlad; 03-08-2015, 04:10 AM. Reason: bleh
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

there was a partial reset... dimensional energy not reseted, hot events timers not reseted
                            the farm is bugged - we cannot revive and/or harvest crops
                            some daily event rewards cannot be redeemed - shadow crystals, devo // part of the events were auto completed yet are blocked - battleground, solo spelunching and arena daily quests

Comment

groupe arena show done dim not reset Wonder how stupid you ned to be to get a job on R2 tech team

Comment

Working...
                              X