Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Purgatory Maze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After running through this event, I can honestly say that this event is the most crappiest and not worth 150 balens for the **** reward given.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
      After running through this event, I can honestly say that this event is the most crappiest and not worth 150 balens for the **** reward given.
      Totally agree, the game devs should honestly be embarrassed to have put in something with such sad rewards. I would barely have cared about getting 1 level 80 stone when I still needed them. The level 70 stones are practically an insult.

If I had a chance at getting a level 12 transposer, I'd probably run it anyway, since I'm desperate for one of those, but the normal rewards are so pathetic there's no way it's worth 150 balens/bb.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	amazingrewardnot.png
Views:	2
Size:	366.3 KB
ID:	1709467
        got to lvl 16
        and all i can say is, this is no worth the balens, time an hp packs.
        I hope the devs can consider of changing the reward.
        Im lvl 80 advanced. I dont need loids or leg stones.
        Not even for the small amount of gold i get when i sell it.
        Me and other players want worth while rewards, like a better droprate of the res crystal or the transporters people REALLY need at this point of the game
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

lol i love how they changed the post to fix there fail again did not drop the items for evolve like they stated at 1st and people wasted balens to buy the keys and they will not even own up to it
          CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
          name RubyRed
          type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
          Name gippal .........Name backlash
          Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

its the moste stupid thing to spend balens nied class advansed and drop wath ?????? cristaloids ??
            ❤PaTeNcE❤
            Even the future has an end

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
              lol i love how they changed the post to fix there fail again did not drop the items for evolve like they stated at 1st and people wasted balens to buy the keys and they will not even own up to it
              rewriting history is r2games habits
              1984 is their everyday books ^^
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

sigh, moan , groan, whine

Comment

Originally posted by Margol View Post
                  sigh, moan , groan, whine
                  Yeah but it's not like it's unwarranted. R2 messed up bad on this one
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

we were given keys in a login bonus run that never appeared in the bag, R2 scam again

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtAngel View Post
                      we were given keys in a login bonus run that never appeared in the bag, R2 scam again
                      yeah, they tried to say it was the wrong description. Funny, it was the correct description for what was shown - a purgatory key. Dunno how mods had the courage to post that explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        Those were not actually purgatory keys but instead war flags for the cloud adventures. When cloud adventures comes around if you check the call a friend box, you will see how many you still have active.
                        funny cause it was a picture of a purgatory key and the description to match.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Wicked~ View Post
                          actually.. the description of the warhammers did state purgatory and if you look at the image, it is the same as the purgatory key. This is the photo from my ticket, modified to show the purgatory key shows today. This was not suppose to be for cloud adventures, where it resets your war hammers daily. I have had a ticket in for over a month on this, if it was something as simple as it was for cloud adventures, I am sure they would have closed my ticket. [ATTACH=CONFIG]129500[/ATTACH]
                          Sorry, i'm late to the party. going back in my cave now.

Comment

Keep adding stuff to make us spend to open all inventory slots, yet even all opened also not enough to hold those stuff...R2, time to consider adding our inventory holding cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottrant View Post
                              Keep adding stuff to make us spend to open all inventory slots, yet even all opened also not enough to hold those stuff...R2, time to consider adding our inventory holding cap.
                              i dream about another page in guild inventory
                              but when i see what they did with the paying monthly 4th page, I'm afraid it won't be free :S
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Can't understand purpose this patch. Rewards legstones, loids, want ask who need it? New players? I am surprise how many levels can pass new player without 60 or 70 legend set? and how many players started to play?
                                Most players are level 80, have advancent class, 80 set and what purpose spend balens for key and get legstones and loids? R2 please explain your logic?

Comment

Working...
                                X