No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say that their are simply unable to do theirs jobs ! indeed do nothing but increase the various bug and lagg...SIMPLY UNABLE!

Comment

Originally posted by nitro2012 View Post
      hope they fix some problem on different server too.. like bug in some icons..
      R2 fixing bugs during weekly maintenence???? Ouh.. u live in dream world man.... lets just hope thet there will not be away too many bugs added after this maint......
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Why not (only) S1 who having MT ~_~
        [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
        IGN : Axygen
        Guild : Resurgence
        Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

Best thing is they fix that damn lag. But at same time they add frezing good job R2.....

Comment

3-5 hours ? ... like in really ? no way...! I really dont want to experience the day they're gonna need a maintenance for real... then the waiting time will be counted in days i suppose... I guess they're using a Commodore 64 for these updates xD
            Last edited by OviusX; 03-26-2015, 03:00 AM.
            ~o~ Guild Master of saXens ~o~ Archer OviusX br 786.4 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 122.6 k ~o~ Main Eudaemon Archer Freya br 277.1 k ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~

Comment

Originally posted by azureakira View Post
              Why not (only) S1 who having MT ~_~
              Because we all, every server have our own little weekly maintenence and only S1 be emptyed of unactive players. So all servers have maint. All servers down.
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by r2_emma View Post
                wartune will be having its weekly maintenance on thursday, the 26th of march at 3:30 am edt (00:30 am pdt, 7:30 am gmt, and 3:30 pm gmt +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

note: please be aware that astrals captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

please note that during this maintenance, we'll delete any s1 accounts that meet all the following conditions:
                1. Character level ≦ lvl. 30.
                2. Have been offline for more than 180 days.
                3. Have not recharged any amount.
                so it's goin to take 3 to 4 hours to do this? You monkies are slow as ** wow what morons. How bout you just leave **** alone and we wouldn't have to have this moronic maintenance which is very unimportant and useless!!!! Someone give these fools a banana so they can beat away at the keyboard. Wonder what they will screw up this time with this un needed and pointless maintenance. Smh

Comment

LMAO PUNK. I see I am not the only one who sees the employees of R2 as useless monkies

Comment

Azuma
                    780k br
                    lv 80
                    Archer
                    only archer number ONE

Comment

Originally posted by Punk-lv
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]131086[/ATTACH]

This answers all questions... guess who is passengers ?
                      ... naah,, I pass. go go go, and don't stop, get speed up when you see a deep brink in front!

Comment

Originally posted by MatiusDede View Post
                        Azuma
                        780k br
                        lv 80
                        Archer
                        only archer number ONE
                        And what does this have to do with what the thread is about???

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 26th of March at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Please note that during this maintenance, we'll delete any S1 accounts that meet all the following conditions:
                          1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 30.
                          2. Have been offline for more than 180 days.
                          3. Have not recharged any amount.
                          let see if they really delete S1 accounts which has been offline for more than 180 days. i have few list of those accounts.

Comment

Change time of MT on Osianic servers we always loss arena, some times BG & if long we lost many events.

Comment

Originally posted by dwarf_ View Post
                              let see if they really delete S1 accounts which has been offline for more than 180 days. i have few list of those accounts.
                              You seriously bothered to make a list of characters below Level 30 who never recharged and who haven't logged on for the past 180 days? Mind blown.
                              Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

And i have some list _ character level below 30 and never recharge any amount...lets proof it if r2 really delete those accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X