Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Rewards for Suggestions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can change name for player. but system can tell to player if name what you want to choose available or has been used by others.
    can change gender, this thing is actually preferred by gamers.
    each level up, given a point for the skill. if it's too hard to up skill points if you have 2 or 3 level.

make permanent equipment that can make the player get double exp or double gold.
    decrease of the minimum level for the dungeon in the campaign. I am working hard to working for the next quest, because we must raise the level, more longer, more difficult because it takes more and more exp.

my name is Migiri, mage level 37, from server 49
    Last edited by R24678281; 11-08-2012, 03:00 AM. Reason: forgot to input name and got more idea

Comment

• EMOTICONS in CHATBOX <<< like this.. since the characters are limited it would be great to have emoticons in chatbox

Comment

• There are quite a few things that come to my mind. Firstly, the Battlegrounds issue everyone knows already. As it is now, there is one Battleground for up to level 39, and one for players above that level. Meaning, those who just hit 40 will have a huge disadvantage as they will have to face level 50-60+ players as well. My suggestion for that is, make Battlegrounds range for 10 levels only, such as 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and so on.

Next up, as mentioned previously in the thread, the Gold thing. Increasing in level, you get new gear to use, and can enchant it higher as well. Even with maxed out warehouse level, you won't be able to save gold in advance to enchant your equipment quickly, especially starting at the level range of +18 gear. Having an option to store Gold(maybe 999k per stack?) would free up some thinking and you could just use it on whatever you want, whenever you want. Keeping in mind that this would kill the plunder idea, one could put a cap on it, such as you can only store any amount of gold X times per day, or you can only store X amount of gold per day(then add additional attempts to store with balen).

Another major issue that I see is the Crypt keys and Socketing rods. While I see that the rods especially should be for Balen users, I don't think the Crypt keys are in the same category. You could make them cost a hefty amount of vouchers or gold, so one can not easily buy a key per day and do an extra one, but would think about whether they want to spend that much on an additional run(or on the Necropolis) or not. Same goes for Socketing rods, but the price of those should be higher than that for Crypt keys, obviously.

Comment

• it would be 2 much info.and is that really neccesary????where do u guys come up with these?even so the windows is crounded u want for they to show u more info.pfff.sounds like a bad idea reather than a good one.think again and please come backwith diff opp.if they are useless like these ones dont come back.
          all ppl think of the noob and u ask for more gold and stupid things.think what would make the game more fun and tweak/upgrade that quests there already are.and i agree with new weekend events.then most ppl are on,free from work
          ppl read the forums.dont come again with GUILD WARS OR stuff that was already announced

S8 Forrest Of Doom
          Leech

Comment

• my name Migiri, mage level 37, from server 49

Comment

• Originally posted by R23909821 View Post
              I completely agree with that. I'm just simply saying the bonuses gained being the gold and the daru amount gained from world boss is all!
              World bosses should be tailored to be susceptible to each class. For instance:
              WB 1 should have very high chance to land crits on, VERY high MDEF, and should use an AoE that dishes out magic damage every other round until ultimate attack - archer boss
              WB 2 should have very low chance to land crits on, VERY high MDEF + PDEF, and he should use a fairly weak physical attack that his multiple times - knight boss
              WB 3 should have average chance to land crits on, VERY high PDEF, and should use attacks that always deal damage that scales to the target's max hp - mage boss

Comment

• I suggest an additional guides for begginers. Some players don't understand whats happening. The reason is because they sometimes don't read instruction carefully a good tutorial from the begginers so that they wouldn't hesitate playing the game . )

Comment

• Flameâ„¢ S54
                  How About Adding A Type Of Arena Not Only 3v3 How ABout 6v6 And 9v9 The Slots In The Formation Is What For If We will not use it

Comment

• Hello , and what about re-born system ? And + 1 class like ninja`s or nvm + 1 class your choise lmao , reborn system will be nice to have

Comment

• Originally posted by BintangMalam View Post
                      Blind? your offline friends will be in GREY color... din u see that at ur LOVE icon at Friendlist?
                      )))NICE.....we could stay here all day and argue with the noobs)))

Comment

• make an option at multiplayer arena to fast auto party like other games do. so we don't have to scroll n scroll n scroll to find empty party and kicked after that, hahaha.
                        So if we can have auto party, we can enter battle faster, i suggest we grouped with other player that have same Battle Rating range or same level.

Comment

• NPC city, we lv 40 and above have hard time searching city to attack daily.

Comment

• So you're introducing GvG 3v3 as far as I understand things with 1.45.

So my suggestion is to build on this somewhat.

So guild officers and above have access to a 'world map'. This is like the current map. but expanded, to show more continents/countries. Each continent/country represents a different server in the same time zone.

Your guild gets a castle like on the regular map. And a pre selected defensive team of 5, 10, x people & guild troops.

So guild officers and above can go guild plundering with the current active/online players as an attacking team.

Prizes - guild rating, gold, guild xp, daru, kyanite, guild prisoners, copies of attackers gear, copies of defenders loot in the guild storage,

Then you can introduce team mechanics - so multiple players all in the same gear get team benefits.
                            Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 11-08-2012, 02:54 AM. Reason: stupid '£' symbol ninja-ing into my post... >:[
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25142155 View Post
                              Maybe add some sort of "pet/s". And have them either as part of your troops, or attached to the player so they can still be used in group dungeons/battles.
                              why do you need pets when we already have mercs?

Comment

• Originally posted by BintangMalam View Post
                                Every class have their own advantage or disadvantage... like WB Archer dominating... PvP Arena with 3 Magus can swap all class with Rain of Fire Follow by Meteor... in Duel if knight can ignitiate their shield they would have advantage... some server got knight dominating WB right? it not about class its all about how you build your character...
                                Actualy its how many cash you put ingame.

Comment

Working...
                                X