Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to give morph cards more value by adding rage used skills to them or passives to make things more interesting and also like someone else mentioned to have the appearance u have on map with morph card reflect same appearance in battle. Also have more to do in the wilds, like have mobs that drop gold and exp besides just daru and treasure chests. Have an event where mining gold mines is more to the eye, can enter a secret instance to fight through mobs and have a boss at end with chance to have random reward of gold, exp, daru, or item that would be more than regular wild mob fights.
    Last edited by twoskoopscs3; 11-08-2012, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• i would like to suggest a battle replay on solo duels so that we can review how we lose on every duels

Username:ron1010
      Character:Kairi
      [S15]Shrine of sakaiya

Guild:ShtHappens
      Class:Archer
      Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

Comment

• After reading through 9 pages of posts, I find the most asked for suggestion is a way to exchange items/gear between players. There are people on both sides of this and I think I have a solution that would make everyone happy.

1) Concerning Auctioning items: Instead of an auction house as seems the suggstion, implament a Bazzar. Players sell items they dont want there and buy items they do want that other players have sold. This would be easer to maintain than an auction house type setup and would keep the Multi-Accounters from bieng able to trade items from "junk" accounts to their main one.

2) Conserning In-Guild traiding:
        A) Guild Members deposit unwanted items into the Guild's storage.
        A1) Only unbound items can be deposited and certain items like crypt tokens can not be diposited at all.
        B) Guild Members request items they want from the Guild Storage and the Guild Master/Assistant Guild Masters aprove/deny the request.
        C) The Guild Member that deposited the item may withdraw the item within a set time of the deposit w/o having to request it back.
        D) The Guild Master/Assistant Guild Masters may sell unwanted items in storage for Guild Wealth.
        Note: To head off the argument of "What if the Guild Master and Assistant Guild Masters are inactive for extendid periods of time?"
        If this is the case with the guild you are in, you need to find a new guild.

On to a different subject:
        Sparing between Guild Members. Only members of the same guild would be allowed to spar for whatever their reasons are. And both players MUST be currinlty online. The AI is inadiquit for sparing perposes.

Guild Challanges:
        Quests/Events that are Initeated by the Guild Master such as "Top Contributer", "Best Combattent (Sparring Event)", Etc.
        Guild Master designates the rewards from an appropreat list of selectable rewards when initeating the challange.

Thats all I have for now.

Drackeye on S15
        Last edited by R23535305; 11-08-2012, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• can a system that shows the offline time people in the friend list be implemented? would really help alot.

S54
          Kazuya
          Kazuya
          <Pride>
          [S85]Dewbury Stronghold

Comment

• 1. When doing catacombs half way and your farm needs to be cleared, currently you lose the rage that you have saved up.

The rage should be kept to where you left off.

2. Add the arena shop tab in the main shop page. so you can assess the shop to buy endurance pots if you require while doing a quest. This way you dont have to go back to the city all the time to access the arena shop.

Comment

• 1.we need the trading system ,because for what we get unbound and bound item if it can not be delivered or traded
              2.battle system with unrandom room selection for low lvl , pity those who played directly against other people who are much higher level
              3.new feature like guild boost if we do hall of heroes with our guildmates
              4.guild quarry for extra percentation on smithing and enchant activities
              5.new weapon on or armor on hall of heroes
              6.opening 10th,11th,and 12th farming soil
              7.more payment method for buy balens
              8.more item we can buy with voucher in the shop
              9.new event with a lot of happines and prizes inside
              10.free battle mode in arena with or without attemps (free = we can invite and chalange our friend )
              11.new building in the city ,like kyanite mine or anything else

maybe it's just my suggestion to make the players happy with v1.45,

for mr.R2CS_stormegeddon
              from GEROIN s26 baylon Plains

Comment

• How about this: Look through the Suggestions Forum for the hundreds of thus far ignored suggestions and pull a few out of that -- if suggestions have ever been taken seriously at all.

Comment

• we need high mdef and troops count to pass lvl 50+ catacomb
                  liemmers
                  S2 (Edena Village)

Comment

• we need new B.G. times I'm always at work or sleeping to go to it
                    also we need ways for non cash players to buy some of em items
                    and don't we forget in mp dungeons there's no auto loot so you loose items every time cause your team rushes ahead all I'm suggesting there is an auto loot for only mp dungeons also we should be able to craft with stuff from the deposits eg copper into gold or luck stone wood random level 1 crystal but amethyst level 1 gems the only catch is you would have a collection cap at 1000 and it cost 100 of any of em to make just 1-5 items (game of luck) even for the gold 100 of em to get around 20000-2000000 gold (ANOTHER game of luck) by game of luck the lowest number is the most likely you'll get the hire number is about 10% chance to get
                    Last edited by R22856006; 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• This is a little bit hard for anyone but others need a weapon who got from dungeon or other higher level who doesnt want the item like a level 30+ weapon you got from card deck trading system is good for anyone,the other one is good market selling system like they are finding some items like gems and other items are unbound plus the other could be astral trading system i know that is hard for those player who wants to reach an orange astrals cuz they cant pass any campaign levels even they met the requirement of the troops others could be easy for low players to pass but i know its not a little bit good last one is well uuummmm....a daily quest for bullhorns and BattleGround Quest arena quest gaves only 10 insignias if you completed it so other players need a lots of insignias to get arena sets and medallions and others could spend some insignias for Potions and others stuffs in arena shop so that could be all ^_^

Comment

• how bout this guyz ..
                        they will make a map where players can "VEND" their unwanted stuffs .. like a "MARKETPLACE" so that those unwanted items would not go to waste ..

Comment

• Originally posted by R24781651 View Post
                          1.we need the trading system ,because for what we get unbound and bound item if it can not be delivered or traded
                          2.battle system with unrandom room selection for low lvl , pity those who played directly against other people who are much higher level
                          3.new feature like guild boost if we do hall of heroes with our guildmates
                          4.guild quarry for extra percentation on smithing and enchant activities
                          5.new weapon on or armor on hall of heroes
                          6.opening 10th,11th,and 12th farming soil
                          7.more payment method for buy balens
                          8.more item we can buy with voucher in the shop
                          9.new event with a lot of happines and prizes inside
                          10.free battle mode in arena with or without attemps (free = we can invite and chalange our friend )
                          11.new building in the city ,like kyanite mine or anything else

maybe it's just my suggestion to make the players happy with v1.45,

for mr.R2CS_stormegeddon
                          from GEROIN s26 baylon Plains
                          OMG SHUT UP .make alot of ppl go farmin and we they will be happy.wont need 2 buy anythin else.do u think in advance?

Comment

• Here is a suggestion u can consider

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ens-in-Re-Fine

hyorinmaru6
                            i don't care about the reward just hope this gets noted since its extremely important (for the players)
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• Varying the gear would be nice. All the pvp gear is the same for all three clases. So there is little diversity among them. A more balanced approach to pvp sets / pve sets would be cool

Comment

• we can go to the block gear that we
                                wont..and we can offer to other player
                                through guild...
                                liemmers
                                S2 (Edena Village)

Comment

Working...
                                X