Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1) please make different BG for lvl 50 plus players.
    2) Auction house for the trading of equipment (in guild system ) so weaker members need not wait for collecting insignias.
    3) Guild Vaults to be used to store gold (keep a limit like 200-300k)
    4) More Bounty quests for lvl 45 plus players to help them gain levels faster.
    5) More catacombs runs (if possible 3 per day without using crypt keys)
    6) For clearing 100 level cats every 1 should be given 1 free attempt for Tormented Necropolis and then later on (3 crypton keys can be made a necessity.)
    7) Many prefer buying Balens over Vip status plz try improving the bonus) as balens are a lot more expensive compared to vip.
    8) Altar - (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change the rewards of altar. it takes a lot of gold per attempt and the rewards are pathetic).
    9) the level difference for plundering other players should be lowered to 5 levels. imagine a lvl 50 player attacking lvl 41 player its really unfair.
    10) Arena Group Party: like BGs arena party can be split in to different levels. (25-35, 36-45, 46-50 plus). this way the smaller and weaker guys stand a lot better chance to gain more insignias competing against their levels and not keep running into mismatched level 50 guys.

Server S14: Serenity Lake
    IGN: Amaraa
    Class: Knight
    Level: 49
    Last edited by Ama1988; 11-08-2012, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• 1) posibility to reset academy skills ,guild skills (ofcourse you need to pay a fee to be possible)
      2) change or better remove balens for refine (lock option)
      3) give a better hp pack for vip quest
      4) better astral sistem :| increase chance to get a yellow astral and reduce misfortune
      Last edited by DarkShines; 11-08-2012, 08:18 AM.
      • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
      • Nickname : DarkShines
      • Class : Mage
      • Level : 50+
      • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

• I have a few suggestions: 1) Angels are suppose to heal lowest HP but spend way to much time healing themselves when they haven't lost any HP yet. Once battle starts very seldom do they heal lowest HP. 2) suggest evening out skills better a knights shield is worthless with such low damage to remove it. Archers have way to high a crit bonus making the shield removed in 1 hit and same for a mage. The shield is a waste of a turn against archers and mages. I have not seen a knight above the 5th spot in World Boss, only archers (mostly) and mages. The knight is way to weak in this game. 3) Suggest giving more HP packs or atleast a bit higher, with the amount of things you can do daily HP gets used up to quicky ( level 45+). Maybe add a daily quest for higher leveled players to get more HP packs.

Comment

• I have many low level rune is it possible that we have a synthesize slot for rune to make it into higher level rune like gem.

Comment

• be able to break gem
            for example a lvl4 gem to 4pcs of lvl3 gem
            something like that

or make the higher lvl gems convertable
            Last edited by MaineHusH; 11-08-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• What I thought recently, is maybe a putting a timer somewhere,
              to see how much time it left for your seeds to be harvest.
              I sometimes plant my seeds and totally forget them, until I get messages from people, stealing my seeds.

Maybe put a small icon, next to guildskills / alchemy skills, with a small timer, like your pots / city shield has.
              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
              âœ* Prizzly
              âœ* Knight
              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

• I do prefer on Item Shop for player and also guild system sharing items and saving gold in guild vault!
                Archer
                badlands
                LanCelot

Comment

• the trading system is a very good idea considering i have a crystal saga account and i have helped multiple characters out as well as them helping me and also i think a gifting system would be kinda cool. like being able to send an item such as armor a weapon a accessory etc. has a gift. i think a information system would be cool as well like for weapons and armor but add one to gems like i have been trying to find out what a charisma gem actually does so i think it would be a good idea to put a little info system on gems.

Comment

• I did not read all the pages in this thread, so i dont know if these ideas were posted, but here are 2:

1) When a player harvests the seeds of another player, change the word "steal" to "harvested," steal makes it sound like no one should harvest another players seeds.
                    2) Put a sell button in the arena shop so that players could sell old pvp sets for a portion of the insignia they bought it at. It would also help in the event that a player accidentally buys the wrong class equipment.

Comment

• It's good to be if we can use star point's to level up our astral's

Comment

• Originally posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
                        We often see each other wandering around the wilds, attacking cities, mobs, treasure chests...
                        I've always thought it would be really interesting if there were certain periods of time during the day where being caught in the wilds
                        would have the possibility of a PVP fight also. It would be much better than the duel fights because both players would be live & controlling their characters
                        As opposed to the duel where the party you attack is always computer controlled.
                        it is already possible in the game
                        press "x" to attack player

Comment

• Originally posted by aTOMINISz View Post
                          It's good to be if we can use star point's to level up our astral's
                          actually we can, just buy energine astral

Comment

• Converting Jewelry/Rings/Gear (same quality) into another for a different Class. (Together with a Class Change [for Balens of course] you could earn alot, since many player give up on Knights, but dont care playing all over from scratch again)
                            Lunaria Story [S2] - Adotia Isles

Dvynti
                            Level : 68~
                            Guild : Unholy
                            - Leader
                            Beast Level : 5

Star Palace Floor beaten : 199
                            Current Activated Prestige : 1 Million
                            Might : 270k+
                            Partner : Sharazade

Guide :

Comment

• when is the release of S59? )

Comment

• I suggest never opening trade system because it will promote hackers. Also many people will abuse this by making multiple accounts and trading resources.
                                Last edited by ANXerith; 11-08-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X