Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about the possibility of character transferring to another server; I think with this possibility, the community will be more active...

Comment

• Suggestions

Gnarlymilk
      Server 1 ( On Kongregate )

Simple addition

1. Make it so you can link gear in chat ( show friends loot or ask there opinion on what the feel is better. ie. replace what you have on with XX loot item )

More difficult addition

2. Astral Conversion. The astral side of the game is great and cost a ton of gold, which is also great. It should not be easy to boost your stats. However I think adding a conversion system based on colors would be nice. For example, A Green can only be traded for a green of your choice, a blue for a blue, purple for purple and orange for orange. Each astral grade has a large fee and only gets larger in regards to the rarity of the astral.

3. Potion conversion for a fee. Self explanatory

I tried to read through all the pages so I did not double post the same suggestions. The above is what I did not see mentioned.
      Last edited by GnarlyMilk; 11-08-2012, 09:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• SUGGESTIONS FOR CATACOMBS
        in the catacombs we can set limits to what level
        AFK mode can be activated

SUGGESTIONS FOR GUILD AREA
        in the guild area are private meeting rooms that can be entered are members who are invited or have keywords
        This room key can be opened / closed by a Guild Master or Asst. Guild Master
        Last edited by R22922511; 11-08-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• With the Skills problems lately and resets, wouldn't it be a good idea if the Skills Calculator represented the changes in your stats? This way you could test different skill configurations before committing to your chosen skills. As it is now, I really don't see much use in it. Yes you can see what is needed for which skill, but I want to know how it directly affects my character.
          It's either that or allow us to reset skills for free period. Not just to level 25, but no matter your level. The skills are so important to the character that it should be easier to determine which ones you want before committing.
          And yes, I know you can write down what each one does and maybe work it out on paper, but it would be simpler if the skill calculator did it for you.
          cthulhuu
          Level 80 Archer
          S6

Comment

• How about adding an extra wilds resource slot per ten levels?

Comment

• Equipment For Troops

It would be more fun if troops can be equipped with gears or other stats enhancement item (Gems etc..) How to obtain it, i leave it up to you guys. It could be balens or it could be insignia/token exchange. I prefer the later coz it would promote effort. =)

Comment

• Would it be possible to make Crypt Keys drops, that would really help, same can be said about Socket Rods

Comment

• we really need a way to get crypt keys for ones who don't have money to spend on game and guild conflicts would be cool addition to game

Comment

• how about improving the aesthetics of weapons and/or armors? giving them a different glow or shine when we get them to +9 and higher etc.

Comment

• Battle Report (Duel) Improvement.

Instead of listing out who beat who in the battle report, it would be great if you could add battle statistic such as win and loose count and also win and loose streak. After list resets, i found nothing helpful in that battle report. Aside of that, some reward for 20, 50, 100 etc etc winning streak would be nice. =)

Comment

• Change the Friendliness lvl5 Bonus from 70 Charisma (cause you can never use troops + friends at same time) to Crit100 / Block100 or something useful. And on the lvl 9 change the 100 Charisma to soemthing more useful

Comment

• <Battleground>
                          For lvl 45 to lvl 80, having auto debuff for higher level players fighting any 5 levels below.

<Auction Hall>
                          Sell and buy items from players shop.

<Angel troops A.I>
                          Have a better A.I. Not to heal when any parties is full hp.

<New Player's Skills attribute>
                          Add on attribute effect to 1 attack skills. Max lvl 5. Cost Gold.
                          Stun - Immoblilty in a turn
                          Bleed - Reduce hp per turn
                          Confuse - Random attack own party member
                          Fire, Ice, Earth - Element attributes

E.g Double shot with 5% stun

Comment

• Originally posted by MaineHusH View Post
                            it is already possible in the game
                            press "x" to attack player
                            thx for ur info... i try it and it work... hahaha...
                            "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                            MiladyHime
                            Archer
                            [S40] Badlands
                            Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

• Sorry if this is a repeat (cant bring myself to read all 33 page

It would be great if there was some kind of stat translation in the game. For instance, if I have 1400 crit, what exactly does that do? I realize it increases Crit chance, but by how much? I notice that the game does this when you mouse over the Strength, Intel, Endur, Troops stats, but it doesn't do it for the other stats. If I have 1500 block, I would like to know exactly how much that increases my chance to block so that when I mouse over the Block Stat in my profile a box would tell me it increases chance by say 15% (or maybe it has some secondary effect unknown to us such as increasing block chance by 15% and increasing dmg blocked by 1.5%).

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoez1 View Post
                                Sorry if this is a repeat (cant bring myself to read all 33 page

It would be great if there was some kind of stat translation in the game. For instance, if I have 1400 crit, what exactly does that do? I realize it increases Crit chance, but by how much? I notice that the game does this when you mouse over the Strength, Intel, Endur, Troops stats, but it doesn't do it for the other stats. If I have 1500 block, I would like to know exactly how much that increases my chance to block so that when I mouse over the Block Stat in my profile a box would tell me it increases chance by say 15% (or maybe it has some secondary effect unknown to us such as increasing block chance by 15% and increasing dmg blocked by 1.5%).
                                agreed +1
                                i want a stat translator too
                                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X