Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We often see each other wandering around the wilds, attacking cities, mobs, treasure chests...
    I've always thought it would be really interesting if there were certain periods of time during the day where being caught in the wilds
    would have the possibility of a PVP fight also. It would be much better than the duel fights because both players would be live & controlling their characters
    As opposed to the duel where the party you attack is always computer controlled.

Comment

Gems for Vouchers and socketing rods for vouchers even if it means they have to be more expensive than the balen equivalent.That will make players happy and competitive.

Also it would be pretty cool to have a combat log if it is possible.

Comment

50 daru seem ok

Comment

Character Name: Ikesela
          Server: S24

It's good idea to make guild warehouse which is shared across all guildies.

1. Need to be a guild member at least 24hour before can access warehouse.
          2. This member can put item in warehouse (after 24h)
          3. Guild Master can set permission based on rank/status (e.g: ***. Guild Master and above). permission to take out item in guild warehouse. Or guild master can give full access to all member.
          4. This is a method to trade item in guild, which good to help weak guild member to advance.
          5. Certain item only can be put in guild warehouse (item sold in shop cannot put in warehouse). So certain item only.

* only unbound item can put in guild warehouse.
          Server: [S3] Misty Towers
          Level 62: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
            We often see each other wandering around the wilds, attacking cities, mobs, treasure chests...
            I've always thought it would be really interesting if there were certain periods of time during the day where being caught in the wilds
            would have the possibility of a PVP fight also. It would be much better than the duel fights because both players would be live & controlling their characters
            As opposed to the duel where the party you attack is always computer controlled.
            A wild player appears!

Comment

well, since i skipped lvl 40 equipment and went straight for 45, what is the point? and maybe dropping rare equipment that can't be earned by insig and can ONLY be found by drops would make things more interesting for cashers and non-cashers like rare finds u have to complete in the campaigns for special equipment! Also, I used a lvl 9 luck stone that FAILED? and somebody else used a lvl 10 stone that failed??? fix that also, higher level arena's so that they are more balanced. I don't mind earning insig by beating lower levels, but I used to be that person that was beat on and had to earn insig 1 by 1. Maybe either a round-robin style arena OR a more selective way of doing team-arena, such as picking the teams from a pool that you want to try and beat And also, higher level battlegrounds. I got to level 40 and was instantly beat on by 50's etc.... couldn't even get to the quarry to harvest :/ Now that I am a higher level, I get to be the bully, but I think most would like something fairer so that its not instant destruction by some lvl 50 with 3000000 gems in a billion sockets
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I agree on the combat log. When I lose in the duel after someone attacks me, I want to see a record of the moves made so I know HOW I lost, not just that I lost.

Comment

i like of what nosuchnik suggested, so far, as i am playing to this game since last month on the other account, players are craving to have a trading system in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
                    can fight in wild tho
                    and ain't vs compy but PvP
                    means player the one who control the chara
                    No Sign

Comment

Trading is bad because players will make multiple accounts. Auction House is better because there's a lot of snipers. The reward is for starters give us something better to encourage anyone to give their suggestions. Anyway my suggestions are: Add another technology team just like the construction team. Events for thanksgiving. 24 hour gold mine. 24 hr seeds. Allow players to use voucher for buying level 1 and level 2 ultimate seeds.

Comment

Hello everybody well trade must exsist in this game to much staff dropped and deleted. more classes at least one new. And a strong crystaloid set for all NON arena players that can dare arena set

Comment

I think, FREE MEDALION [30D] for VIP depending on their VIP LEVEL.. =) Im sure many will recharge for that VIP.. And Warune will get extra income fo sure.. Hehe!

Comment

A post based trading system would be an interesting first step on the way to a more complete trading system (direct trade, auction house, city public shop ...).

Also, it should not be too hard to implement as you already have the main part of it: the ability to attach things to messages... Only need to improve the "compose mail" interface to allow players to attach objects from their bags (basic trade) and allow them to set a "pay on delivery" option (for secure commercial trade).

Comment

hey im widdow from (s3) worgs lair lv 56 knight, i am a casher and seems the game is very 1 sided, between cashers and non cashers, maybe if socketing rods became available for everyone as a reward from either missions or event missions instead of purely ballen purchases, this would make the game more closely matched and harder for the cashers, in turn maybe encouraging the cashers to spend more to keep there edge?? so basically if feel socketing rods should become free!!!! also i feel the solo campain is to easy..... maybe make it harder?? many thx widdow
                              Last edited by widdow(s3); 11-08-2012, 03:09 AM.

Comment

put some runes in there that are automatically used when you attack or are attacked like say atk + 10% or less damage taken

Comment

Working...
                                X