X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Mr GM..
    honestly, i like this game
    but when im travelling around. i need a lot of time to find an item that i need. so i hope i can get it from my friend or trade it with other players..
    im happy if you read my suggestion

thank you very much

Comment

• good morning GM,
      It will be nice if catacomb attamp is 2 instead of 1 free.
      There should be more exp. getting for players who are not vip.
      thank you.

Comment

• if u take a bounty quest when u have no other quest left to do in the list, after each bounty quest u complete u get spamed by the VIP quest windows which automatically pops up selecting that vip quest...VERY annoying to get it 20-30 times/day ..Remove the vip quest for non cashers...................................

Comment

• hello,

please, if really making trading system, prevent trading with gems and astrals. I am starting to see people preparing their multiaccounts. This would ruin this game in the same way as its predecessor WOL.

Thanks a lot,
          LordRaider
          S31 Demonic Crypt

Comment

• 1. can trade item from other player
            2. can wedding
            :P

Comment

• I never really played this game before. S47 is the first server for me. I was curious as to how the Group Arena and Battle Grounds are determined when matching teams in GA and dividing the players up in BG? Is there a possible way to maybe design them so that GA will come with an over all battle rating accumulated by your team as a whole, and match it with other groups that match your over all group rating within a certain window of wiggle room? A lot of times I have seen that there is only a handful of groups after a while due to teams getting pitted against teams compiled of far stronger players repeatedly, and eventually they just stop trying. I'm not sure how the Group arena determines matches, seems like it's based on what teams are available at the time. As for the battlegrounds, how is the teams decided? One problem that seems to happen a lot is one team or the other ends up getting players who join and just don't do anything, they just sit there. Could a design be made where if the player is not meeting a minimum requirement of action during a certain time limit, they get booted so room can be made for players who do want to participate? The other night the opposing team had 6 players who did not actually do anything and they lost because of it. Also, are the players divided by a set criteria? Could the teams be chosen much like what I mentioned about GA, where it's based on an average over all battle rating? Try and maybe even things out a little better, or at the very least narrow it down to specific window of wiggle room that will match them up close enough to give them a fighting chance if they use their items right. In other words, the same principal used in your new update to determine whether a player will gain bonus exp based on top 100 average lvl, apply that same system to the over all battle rating of the three players in a team, where an average is determined, and the teams are matched up within a certain window of similar averaging battle ratings, and the same principle for the over all team selection in BG.
              Last edited by Mustang18232; 11-14-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• how about make the guild vault so you can put things you want to share with your guild members in there also an option to unbind items for a set amount of gold or vouchers
                Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                Class: Ranger Hybrid
                Plane: Eidolon
                Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                Level: 143+
                Honor Rank:Emperor
                Mount: Killin
                Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• I would love to see the ability to gift balens to a friend. Through the mailbox system or another setup.
                  Last edited by R24411663; 11-14-2012, 01:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• I think that we should be able to have a choice to switch classes at some point in the game. Many of us will start not knowing a lot about the game but at some point decide that we may have made the wrong class and would like to be a different one. I am a lvl 51 cash archer (26.7k br with private medallion and one astral that doesn't contribute to br) but I still get dominated by high magic attack mages around my lvl due to always losing lvl 51 knights and about 13k health within two aoe and constantly have to find a mage to run multiplayer maps with. I find the mage to be the clear class winner when they get the extra rage for pvp events to hit with aoe and they are built better for the catacombs due to healing as well but I don't want to switch due to the time and money (about $300) that I have put into my character. I really think that after a certain amount of levels we should get the choice to choose our character class permanently or at least pay money to switch after we have more knowledge about the game than when we started as noobs. I think that it would add more diversity to the game and make it more fun than just one character class forever if we could switch between classes.
                    Last edited by Unkn0wnX; 11-14-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• I want in farm like kyanite, and insignia seed can use more than one per farming. Just like gold and daru seed.

Thanks ^^

Comment

• A way to choose if u want to use your current MP dunegon attempts or not would be amazing the number of times i have to say no to help ppl cause i have not been able to do my own runs yet and then just sit idly around doing nothing for the next 30-40 min where i could have been helpfull to fellow friends/guildmates.

best regards ryuushinn

Comment

• Gaaaah bad suggestion,sorry,delete plz.
                          Last edited by darkroronoa; 11-14-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• I have a few suggestions to make, please considerate it.

1. When we are in a Guild, we can't see any information about other guilds, sometimes I want to talk to the Leader or any Officer of some Guild and I can't pe.. Can you plan to make a link or in a menu (perhaps Guild Ranks) the possibility to see at least who was the leader/Officers or something?
                            2. Can a Guild Master send a Circular for all Guild Members, for free? at least one per day or one in each two days, dunno. >> In Guild Mail we get all I need. I only want one free message. or pay with guild wealth, pe.
                            3. Can we stack Battleground Chests and Bounty Scroll ???
                            4. Im a lvl51 farmer, with 9 farm slots... can you unlock the other 3?? and can you give more gold buy seeds?? now only give more ballens seeds...
                            5. Can you give a drop for Crypt Keys? dunno if in nightmare mp-dungeons or something, but anyway to get them? even if is not easy to get it... but give us a way to get it, without the use of ballens.
                            6. Can you make high lvl of HP Packs? to buy in Guild Shop, the higher is lvl11 100k HP all high members in my guild have problems with that. would be nice to buy higher lvls.
                            7. Can we sintetize potions? for example, 3 lvl1 potion > 1 lvl2 potion. something like that.
                            8. Can you get different Crypt Boss? after lvl45 is very bored allways the same... :/
                            9. Can we see the HP (if all stats will be great) from the bosses in solo campaign, etc.. ??
                            10. Can we buy a bit more things in Shop with vouchers?

Bugs
                            1. In WorldBoss, in my server at least (dunno if happens with other servers to), we are getting a bug in Top10 List. Can you fix it?
                            2. About Avatar. I've change it, but I only can see my Avatar in some situations, Why we dont see everywhere our Avatar???
                            Last edited by allure32; 11-14-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Perhaps you could allow players to cross to servers of different time zones for different events. I'm sure there are a lot of players like me who aren't able to participate in certain events on their server due to timing of those events, and their busy schedules. Personally, I live on the east coast but I have been playing on a west coast server because that allows me to participate in events regularly (boss battles, arena PvP), while on the east coast servers I would not be able to join these events frequently. However, due to my playing on the west coast I would not be able to join the Guild Battles introduced in the patch. If I did join an east coast server I would have to restart AND forgo boss battles on that account. I think that, while a counter similar to stamina should be introduced to limit the amount of times a player can switch servers, players SHOULD be allowed to temporarily join another server to attend events that they could not join on their own server.

Comment

• Seeing how I have some time due to the extended maint. I'll comment, and put forth some suggestions.

First off the Trading Post/ Auction House imo won't be as important as ppl think after the new patch. There are only limited things ppl wud actually buy in the trading post (gear, gems) other than that and ur wasting ur gold/ balens/ vouchers or whatever currency is required. I didn't mention other things such as Astros, pots, crypt keys, socket rods cause simply they shouldn't be able to be sold between players. Gem conversion will make selling gems pointless (and silly) and only gear worth buying is "set" gear bought with insigs or crypt tokens. So I really don't see any point to a Trading Post except it will add a nice looking Building in our city. Most "suggestions" seem to be ppl asking for handouts. Try working on your acct and spending time improving it instead of being lazy and wanting things to be handed to you for nothing.....things others have either paid for by topping up or by working hard on their accts.

The suggestions I have are pretty much reverting some things back to what they were before they were nerfed. I'd like to see Astros back how they were, no greys on 3rd planet etc. Also would like to see either higher lvl HP pots given as a daily event reward or the ability to get them more often and more places than they are currently. This is a gold based game stacking more and more things that require gold makes the game too much of a boring grind

Comment

Working...
                                X