Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my suggestion .... just make a auction building.... for player sell equipment or item .....is waste when need to sell a good eq .. and we also can help a newbie be a better character...sometime... newbie will lose interesting to play bcoz no eq...no item ^.^with this we can help them by selling eq or item...please increase the luck to get a rare astral T_T.... me no lucky get the rare astral

S40 headshot

Comment

• I think you should have unlimted friends and you should be able to sale or trade things to other players

Comment

• Dragyness, S39 nether forest..... make auction house so we can sell/buy items/gear/astros, for golds or balens..... also, have an option for a custom guild avatar, and possible avatars for individuals as well... also make it more fair in pvp with lvl restrictions..... ie; lvl 47 cant pick on a lvl 36....same in arena... theres no way to compete.... beter way to obtain soul shards/crypt tokens, and last but not least...... AND THIS IS THE BIG ONE BE ABLE TO CHANGE OUR CHARACTERS FOR LONGER TIME WITH THE MORPH CARDS, p.s. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW UPDATE.... thx
        Last edited by Dragyness; 11-14-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• I would like to also help players who can not donate for the course that can give you much advantage over those who can not donate so it is a bit boring the game long time I would like tubieran more this kind of stuff ending the game being very monotonous for those who donate the rest is game is very good, but it gets a little boring

Comment

• i suggest that we can have a quiz event daily containing questions around the world so the prizes will be golds and darus. there'll be good prizes for top 10 and the best 3 will have their prizes accordingly with their rank 1-3 ranks

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeystar View Post
              1. It is stupid to charge Balens for sending Guild Mail. In fact just make all mail free. This is a SOCIAL game after all...no?
              2. VIP tokens can ONLY be won by VIP players. They have no use to non-VIP players and therefore just like winning nothing.
              3. Option to turn off system notices. No one cares that 50 people get to lv 11 every day. Also after EVERY battle you lose you no longer need a notice telling you to enchant your equipment.
              4. Open up 2nd troop slot
              5. Most do not like getting morph cards and/or troop cards, so put them in the shop and drop other useful items.
              6. MORE QUESTS!!! Not just more daily quests, more quest lines.

That's all at the moment...I'm sure more will come to me...
              Great sugestions Mayby make it that 50 vip tokens = 1day vip buff so letting people save up tokens get vip and use some + week end pack not bad for 50 vip tokens

Comment

• I suggest that other potions will be also available in the shop as well as 100% exp scroll. and rage runes will also be available in the voucher shop. since potions and runes are much needed in gardens of death, thanks and have a good day.

Comment

• how about a mini game like fishing in the farm area, where you can fish up normal to rare seeds, armor and weapons, and other sorts of items, and fish can have stat boosting effects that aren't covered by potions like attack speed or crit chance.

Comment

• I'm sure all the big suggestions I would have liked to make have already been posted, and many are coming in the new patch, but let me add a few ideas:

-Search bar and/or Guild option in the Farm menu (not just Friends). Many times I have guildies post to revive their plants, but they can be difficult to find in large lists.

-New City Upgrades
                    ~Offensive Tower: Adds 0.3% damage per level when defending a city attack
                    ~Defensive Wall: Reduces 0.3% damage per level when defending a city attack
                    ~Fortified Treasury: Reduced gold loss by 0.3% per level when defending a city attack
                    ~Kyanite Mine: +1 Kyanite per hour per level
                    ~College (or something like that): Reduces CD times on Technology, Levy, and building by 0.5% per level

Just a start for now, may add more after the patch!

Comment

• Id have to say making trading or at least a way to send items through the mail. one more thing (might be asking a little too much a little too soon) is if we can customize our characters a little more to make us look just a little different. thank you

Comment

• i also suggest that party teams who can finish gardens of death and the other difficult dungeons will get announced in the world. I also suggest that guilds can have emblems and on top of the player's head the emblem will show. so it'll be easier to see players from the same guild in battle grounds. thanks and good day again.

Comment

• i would suggest to be more balancing in games, make rooms for Group Arena and Battleground same as their level. coz lowel level always says a bad compliment when they are lose or bully in the game. And also i suggest to have a Guild war. Thanks!. Consider my suggestion GM's. it would be more exciting and enjoyable. Highly Appreciated. Godbless

Comment

• i also think that we should have a wider variety of things to buy with vouchers in shop other than just 3 different runes

Comment

• More access to kyanite, skeleton keys and socket rods, please.

Comment

• how about making battlegrounds more even,a 35th level has no chance with 45th level characters mopping the floor with them

Comment

Working...
                                X