Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys, so I was think about potions of Defense, Endurance, and others potions, maybe would be nice to have a kind of leveling up they, for example, if I have 5 potions of defense lvl 1, can make a lvl 2, some stuff like that. I think that trade wouldn't be a nice idea because will make it too easy, but maybe can have a way to exchange itens in guild, like put itens in vault and others guild members can take it. BattleGround must have groups about their level, 30-35, 36-40,41-45,46-50, that way is easier for some players that just die in the field, and maybe funnier.

Comment

• what if some of the items we find can be equiped to our troops?

Comment

• hmm...
        new update huh...
        i think it make the game so more greatly...
        but from other side...
        it make more laggy...
        in this forum...
        some thread discuss about that...

i thing add setting for this game...
        the animation when all player in 1 screen monitor make it hard to move...
        add setting reduce player show in screen monitor when the gamer enter multiplayer dungeon, battleground, boss, and maybe guild battle eventually...
        not all gamer have high spec pc you know...

yeah...
        is that so...
        XD

Comment

• i like the idea of npc cities to plunder with difficulty lvl set to players lvl and also the multiplayer boss hunts that would be fun. special guild dungeons to make the guild itself stronger rather than players would be good too

Comment

• Why not implement a market can hold up a trade for players? We have a lot of items that we just sell for gold or recycle, but someone might be able to use them and we can trade them for Gold, Daru, Kyanite or Balens. Please consider this suggestions R2gamers staffs. And more power.

Comment

• this maintenance is too long , i'm really bored but i can't sleep want to see the new look game *sighs*

Comment

• can we blitz through the maintenance for 40k gold??????????? :P

Comment

• there must have a trade so that we can earn money or daru.. it depends on what we trade for.. Thnx! hope it will come true!

P.S Xâ€*upiÐ <----

Comment

• I am kinda new to this game but am learning very quicklly that the people who pay cash are better wich is understandable but i would suggest lowering the amount of stats that can be purchased as opposed to earned more cashers would be interested in extended time of play i think because i think most get board quickly from being so overpowered that they have no challenge in the game ive been a gamer all my life and i know that the games ive enjoyed the most were not the games that were too easy and got boring quickly.

But besides that my main suggestion would be for a guild loot system that would work like this...

Each guild would get a guild loot system implemented that would allow say 3-5 items to start with that would be "guild locked" wich would mean that no member can take the item and sell it and these items will be donated by the guild members to be used by any member with the correct lvl. Now this sounds all good and well but there would have to be a way to control the item usage also so i have come up with a thought on that that all guild members would be able to use a new tab on the guild screen or perhaps a building that would allow guildies to view all players in the guild and theyre guild equipment that they have or are equiped with with a way to identify if equiped or just in inventory. This will allow us to keep track of all guild items and will allow for us to have more guild items then just the few that are being held in the guild locker make the inventory being held while not equiped limited and purchase more space for guild items for balens. Then implement a way to recall items from guildies inventory if say they are offline for more than a certain period of time or at a certain rank in the guild or some type of item trtansfer so that the people who are online can use the items that another player may have on or are storing for the guild.. I beiliev this would add alot of depth to the pvp area of the game as more people would be able to getacces to some items they may never get if people in the guild aree willing to "donate items to the guild" and make it so that the guild master would have control of guildlocking or unlocking of items and can sell the items for guild wealth. Make space purchase able from the balen shop or maybee using guild wealth like upgrade the building maybee .

On top of all that a trading system would be nice but it would have to be strictly controled or the blance of the game wich isnt very great anyway would be really hurt .so it would be hard to make a trade system to work well with this game and not make it trash
                    CHARACTER NAME ===BANE1086
                    SERVER===EUR (S53) DUSTORN HOLD
                    GUILD==== spirit
                    LVL 52 NIGHT
                    battle rating 29971

Comment

• i have a suggestion.why dont everyone get a free spin every day at the VIP wheel?or only the VIP's get that token.I think it would be fair.Thx

Comment

• how about a live duel with bets like gold or items?

Comment

• i'm allan. i love this game! and i'm pilipino give me reward^^ hohohohohohoh.......

Comment

• I dont like the idea about trading or selling stuff because thats gonna make the game balance broke, my suggestion, let it be like that, no trade system at all, you can only sale you item for your self, thats good. because with a trade system, player might get scam and the game not fun anymore.

My suggestion is, might be good to change the percentage of capturing Astral, i got 8 to 10 misfortune in all the time, and this is kind annoying for player. Second, extended the maximal character in chat and for guild recruitment announcement might be great so we don't loose words. Third, how about adding some item for covering farm from thief while player offline, just like protection buff for the city, so player farm wont get stole again, until the player get online.

That's all for now, thanks.

Comment

• To avoid afk's during multi-player dungeon which annoys other players, i would recommend an auto kick/leave for players who are not moving for a certain time period.

Would be great if u could allow purchase of crystals or enhancement stones with vouchers..

For better fair fights in the battle ground or 3v3 Arena, maybe you could set up rooms with level requirements at least 5 levels gap categories.. example: a room which allow every level to enter (free for all) then lvl 30-35, 36-40, 41-45, 46-50 so on and so forth....

Lastly,i bet most players want to make theyre characters look good, we would love it if you could add purchasable costumes that changes the appearance of what we wear or color schemes, dyes, something like that.. ^_^

Thats all

- Jenhaien

R23517619
                              Shrine of Sakaiya [S15]

Comment

• GM's please give us low price @ the shop. some gamer can't buy, please change it to gold... thanks much

Comment

Working...
                                X