Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about a wild mini boss for every map about 2-3 generated every 8 hours with difficulty 1/10th of a world boss for the map lvl

Comment

• maybe not a new suggestion but an improvement
      when you spend balens on gold
      it says 50 balens=53,750 gold
      but then it increases to 60 balens for the same amount
      could you make it stay at 50 balens

Comment

• Originally posted by R24804489 View Post
        Hi
        In wilds - would be nice if we have some Zoom in - Zoom out - to find castles easier (map of territory) - also some NPC towns to plunder would be fine to plunder.

Guild list - to see guilds - Also in guild trade where we can donate equipment and withdraw - any trade is good - Guild dungeons.

Harvesting - ? - why players do not produce nothing - also some could like non fighting action - also WB is mainly for big hitter ARCH/MAG/KNIGHT - also Knight should be better at producing armors weapons and have stuff - ability to brake armor to get to materials, MAGE at potions, enchanting gems, rings trinkets -also ability to brake , Arch in finding stuff, hat production and braking - this all production can be GUILD based to ensure more cooperation in guilds

Multiplayer Boss hunts - 5 or more player in teams - 5 or more teams at same time try to kill Boss - reword goes to team not just player

I like that idea -maybe 5 player teams going on boss hunts in the wilds.... and rewards for all 5. Or a couple of rare good items 1 or 2 dropping ... Thing is.. There isnt really enough time to gather parties for boss hunting .There is too much to do as it is. Unless you can use the time you spent before doing 5 MPD which is cut to 3 now .

Comment

• The guild wars

Guild wars would be a good installment in the game

Comment

• where you have the market place to buy special deals with balens
            maybe you could make one to buy with gold (i understand it would take a good amount of gold to equal decent items)
            but then you could randomly place in there useful items such as socketing rods,crypt keys,insignias,insignia plants,etc......

Comment

• i think we need Pet to help us in the battle

Comment

• i'm exsite for what new^^ hehehe

Comment

• can you please send me some gold and daru please ???

Comment

• well i guess the game would be more thrilling and undoubtedly players would be happy about it if you add the enchant scroll feature for the gears

Server name : [s62]Permbridge Mount
                    Name : Octavia

Comment

• how about a troop equipment system where we can equip or troops depending on their type
                      also how about a new troop which can be customize like a sub character which we can choose what type(knight,archer,mage)with a few special skills which we can select a default for use on a battle, example for archer troop sub the first and second skill of the archer char,mage the first damage and heal skill,knight the second skill and the shield skill

Comment

• i'm always running out of stuff to do and bored so end up doing something like 10 mpd's helping guild members out they need more content not less lol, boss hunting is fun but they need for vip quests to actually mean quests not quest lol

Comment

• pet??? wow!!!!

Comment

• troops is/are already the pets equivalent

Comment

• u have the mounts in this update wat do u need pets for?

Comment

• I think that we need a trading system would be nice to have or an auction area

Comment

Working...
                                X