• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh and lvl45 armor for female knights sux bigtime

Comment

• and weapon looks same as lvl35 pfft. and butt looks as big as elephants

Comment

• I think the guild altar spins should cost less contribution point OR the rewards on spins should be increased to be more equal to the cost of spending cont points.

Comment

• yeah winning useless xp scrolls and troop and morph cards all useless at lvl53

Comment

• hope Admin will make a town for every guild or making one map for every guild,,the name of the guild will put in the map,make wartune like crystal saga,we can see the other player roaming around.t.y.More Power.

Comment

• allow more slots fo castable skills and make a separate bar for runes etc - currently the mage only hase 5 skill slots but has a number of different spells on different cooldowns that require more slots in order to efficiently function - even one more skill box would be nice so i can have a heal spell along with my main damage spells!

Comment

• u mean like members from other guilds can invade and take stuff?

Comment

• mages don't need another skill button lol, they are already given more than they should be

Comment

• Not sure if these have been stated already:
                    - fashion items to distinguish between different characters (such as fashion armors (stat-less), different hair styles of the same color per char, same armor in different colors (a button is used to rotate between a number of colors), accessories like hats, gloves, shoes, etc to make each char unique)
                    - The gold/kyanite retrieved from attacking other players is based on level and battle ranking and not taken from the player
                    - Potion buffs that last longer than one hour (ie: 8/16 hr pots for when a person sleeps for arena protection)
                    - Arena 3v3 battles are based more on battle rankings (so, three peoples with average 7k BR are also paired with an average 13k BR team. I believe this next update helps with it, but unsure of the battle system)
                    - World boss has higher HP + the awesome bonuses from before (.3% damage = 20k gold/daru etc)
                    - For a specific time, guild donations are raised to 1.2% ~ 2% according to rank (so if a guild assistant donates 100k gold = 180 contribution)
                    - Skills are made 1~7 for two additional skills if desired (100 ~ 200 balens/150~300 vouchers for 1st, 150 ~ 300 balens/200~400 vouchers)
                    - A guild catacomb or guild maps (to help promote players wanting to be in a guild and guild chaty-ness) teams of 3~9 (within a range of levels. So a level 30 = level 20 ~ 50/60 monsters) take on considerably stronger monsters in order to gain items/bonuses/guild contribution (contribution could be 1~20 at a random rate)
                    - More specific descriptions of certain astrals (I'm sorry, i have no idea what floating damage is. If its min/max damage please put that instead of confusing me)
                    - Bonus astrals for reaching a specific level (ie: when you reach level 30 you get a random, pristine rated astral. phys/magic astrals being the most common)
                    - More quests available in bounty quests (ie: you get to choose from 5+ random quests. I don't enjoy having a ton of "kill 30 of this monster"
                    - A guild bank where players can put in items for all guildies to share (I've seen this one and -LOVE- the idea, exclusions could be like insignia, balen items that have been bought (ie: not from the wheel), crypt coins, etc)
                    - Membership gifting: You can buy a membership for another player if you've played x long + and the player receiving has played x long (Server name, Player name, player name of person receiving must all be given within a time frame. Transaction given 2~5 days before showing up on another account)
                    - Guild chat placed into a "friend" chat box. the amount of space given to talk in is awful, it gives people only enough room for a small amount of speech and makes me rather sad
                    - Bonuses for being an active member for a certain amount of months example of prizes: 1 month = noobie prize 50k gold, 50k daru, 3 month = 300k daru/gold prizes up to 1 ~ 2+ years. Active being at least logging on weekly. Prizes based on days logged in (So if person A logs on daily for 1 month = 1 month prize, if person B logs on 4 times a week = prize after about 2 months)
                    - I seen the horse mounts, but would love to see maybe dragons for mages, horses for knights, and not sure about archers.
                    - Seasonal events: Easter = easter egg hunts in a separate map. person kills x monsters in x time for a prize, tried once daily. New year/Christmas, Halloween, St. Patrick's, 4th of July, other major holidays.
                    - Events during school breaks (maybe 2x exp, 2x drop rate, bonus 10% balens within period, etc etc)
                    - Guild fees waived if a certain amount of donation is reached (so if 30 members @ 4k a week would need 1000+ contribution to have the 4k/week fee discarded.)

Note: All my idea examples are just a random number base and do not need to follow that specific formula to be introduced to the game. I believe that free sites that offer Ultimate Game Cards should be introduced to help motivate players to get a free membership or the ability to buy game cards to purchase balens since not all players have access to a credit card. I think that points2shop.com (or you can follow my link which gives me a referral bonus: tinyurl.com/p2sUGcard ) is an excellent website that offers to most countries (some countries are very limited, but U.K, Aus, and several others get a good amount of offers)

I apologize for the length of this, seems I got carried away. Sorry!!

Comment

• Would it be too much to be able to see the name/level/br of the Group Arena rooms instead of just the 1-2-3/3 locked/unlocked status of the rooms? It's slightly frustrating joining a room then getting booted right after because your BR isn't satisfactory for the original room occupants.

[RANT]I lost count how many times someone cried "DON'T BOOT ME PLEASE!" after they entered my room just because their BR was lower than 10k. Personally, I don't boot anyone just because there's a risk of losing a battle..I mean ***.. it's not like you lose any ranks or items or exp or gold from losing and you still get x1 Insignia after all is said and done.

Rather sad how most players won't give any other players a chance just because their BR isn't 20k or higher. Making the rest of them unwilling to even participate in the arena after so many rejections.[/RANT]

Comment

• You can skip levels with catacomb but you should be able to get the treasure you skipped along the way. it would be a big time saver

Comment

• 1. An auction definitely the best way to improve the game. Where players can sell unused runes, scrolls, refining material, luck stones, crystaloids, (maybe blue equipments too) etc

2. A new "join guild" icon for players without guild. I noticed that sometimes players don't even know how to apply for a guild.

3. A way to help developing guild, most players are aiming to be in the ranking guilds and smaller guild just can't survive long. I think we should help them to grow for guild wars.
                          - Members online for guild wars will contribute higher guild war points.
                          - When players with 10 or more level difference, the lower level player should get an instant 30% dryad blessing and will keep increasing until he/she's able to kill someone.

These are my suggestions. It's still up to R2 to decide.

Comment

• Please improve the gold rewards for the guild blessing. Spending 20K and one of three daily spins to get a 1k or 5k reward of gold isn't fun.

Comment

• I think a interesting idea is maybe make branching classes for the knights, Archers and mages with new skill sets on top of the old ones. Give the game a new level of evolution that will only elevate gameplay and make it so you have to think even more on what to do to succeed in battles. May have pets as well that give you stat boosts or even special buffs and have the pets be passive. They could be pets like a archangel, wolf, demon or something like that can give you some advantage as well and have them be able to Evolve to different types that you can choose as they gain levels.

Comment

• The main problem i've seen is afk players in BG getting free insig for doing nothing and causing teams to lose at times. I've played games that have an inactive log out timer. If this could be encrypted in the coding for BG to auto-boot inactives after say at most 1-2 minutes it would force people to help each team and not gain insig for doin nothing.

TY Xanarius
                                Server 45

Comment

Working...
                                X