Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like some of those suggestions but why should mages get dragons????? and knights get horses???? better u get wat u want

Comment

• Sounds good but at the same time not so good. If you can't make up your mind which skill you want to level up/have active then life is going to get MUCH harder for you offline when you get older. Every class has the same amount of skill slots available to them and the rune slots are maxed out at x3 when you level up high enough. x5 skill slots is good for me 'cause I have one or two for normal attacks, another for group, another for power attacks and another for status effect skills.

If they really wanted, they could knock down the available skill slots to just x3 to make it even more difficult.
      Originally posted by R25179919 View Post
      allow more slots fo castable skills and make a separate bar for runes etc - currently the mage only hase 5 skill slots but has a number of different spells on different cooldowns that require more slots in order to efficiently function - even one more skill box would be nice so i can have a heal spell along with my main damage spells!

Comment

• Only show the tips when you die once. Seeing you could try enchanting or socketing gems over and over gets old.

Comment

• Castable skill bar presets that you can change on the fly in combat, so as you enter a combat and realize you need certain skills, you can swap to those.

Comment

• Kind of like World of Warcraft?

Originally posted by R24182519 View Post
            I think a interesting idea is maybe make branching classes for the knights, Archers and mages with new skill sets on top of the old ones. Give the game a new level of evolution that will only elevate gameplay and make it so you have to think even more on what to do to succeed in battles. May have pets as well that give you stat boosts or even special buffs and have the pets be passive. They could be pets like a archangel, wolf, demon or something like that can give you some advantage as well and have them be able to Evolve to different types that you can choose as they gain levels.

Comment

• well would be more fun if u could pvp members in your own bg if they are afk for more than 5 minutes causing them to be kicked and they lose gold for it

Comment

• auction house, and trade system, and maybe a server transfer option for ballen or gold. and maybe extra perks for top guilds, such as when guild v guild comes out, the top guild's members get extra stat boosts just to show off how awesome they are

Comment

• Ability to organize items in your backpack (gems tab, potions tab, runes tab, etc). Right now, you can only organize items if you give up the sorting feature.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                    i like some of those suggestions but why should mages get dragons????? and knights get horses???? better u get wat u want
                    Well mages deal with magic, so magical creature is dragon (air)
                    knights have horses but awesome horses, not just a horse. (land)
                    I think archers should get something like.. dolphins? (water)
                    LOL

Comment

• Gear Fusion
                      As of now, advanced gear can be difficult to acquire. The level 30 crafted gear requires 50 crystaloids. While only being able to run dungeons a limited number of times, acquiring these pieces can take unpleasant hours to do so. I understand you need and want a time sink. However, I suggest creating a new system that rewards players who are actively playing. Often times I find white gear in solo dungeons. The only option available here is to sell it for nearly nothing. With a Gear Fusion system, players could take four of these items and combine them into one. This would increase it's rarity (from white to green, green to purple) and also allow those who are struggling with the grind to acquire something a bit better.
                      I would recommend that the player be able to select a Fusion Base and then select three other items (of the same rarity) to combine to it to determine what the resulting item would be. For example, if a bow is selected as the Fusion Base then regardless of the other three items type (whether they be bows, swords, necklaces) the resulting item would still be a bow.

Other benefits of this system
                      Gear progression is loved by many in MMORPGs today. I have already seen your team adding new equipment. Using this system would release some of the workload required to add and balance new items in the future. It is also a new gold and time sink for players. With the Fusion requiring more items be farmed or crafted as well as gold being needed to complete the Fusion.

Let's Break it Down
                      *The stats for all items and costs below are just for demonstration.

Lets say I want to create a new helmet.

My current helmet is Helmet A.
                      Fusion Base + Three more items = New Item
                      [Helmet A] + [Ring B] + [Sword C] + [Armor D] = [Helmet B]
                      Rarity: White | White | | White | | White | |Green|
                      PDef: 100 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PDef: 110
                      MDef: 90 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MDef: 99

I select Helmet A as my fusion base, because I want to make a new helmet. The rarity of the item in question is white. I select three more WHITE items to fuse with Helmet A.
                      I pay a fee to complete the fusion. Items A, B, C and D are destroyed and I acquire Helmet B.
                      The rarity of the item has gone up one level and you will notice the stats have increased by 10%

Summary
                      Once again, I feel this system would alleviate a lot of work on development side AND player side when it comes to new gear. Not only that, but I really feel like the community would enjoy this new system as a whole.

Comment

• looking at the updates, looks like they benefit new players much more than those who have been playing for some time

Comment

• that's a way of clogging up your inventory with useless stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruebeus View Post
                            Gear Fusion
                            As of now, advanced gear can be difficult to acquire. The level 30 crafted gear requires 50 crystaloids. While only being able to run dungeons a limited number of times, acquiring these pieces can take unpleasant hours to do so. I understand you need and want a time sink. However, I suggest creating a new system that rewards players who are actively playing. Often times I find white gear in solo dungeons. The only option available here is to sell it for nearly nothing. With a Gear Fusion system, players could take four of these items and combine them into one. This would increase it's rarity (from white to green, green to purple) and also allow those who are struggling with the grind to acquire something a bit better.
                            I would recommend that the player be able to select a Fusion Base and then select three other items (of the same rarity) to combine to it to determine what the resulting item would be. For example, if a bow is selected as the Fusion Base then regardless of the other three items type (whether they be bows, swords, necklaces) the resulting item would still be a bow.

Other benefits of this system
                            Gear progression is loved by many in MMORPGs today. I have already seen your team adding new equipment. Using this system would release some of the workload required to add and balance new items in the future. It is also a new gold and time sink for players. With the Fusion requiring more items be farmed or crafted as well as gold being needed to complete the Fusion.

Let's Break it Down
                            *The stats for all items and costs below are just for demonstration.

Lets say I want to create a new helmet.

My current helmet is Helmet A.
                            Fusion Base + Three more items = New Item
                            [Helmet A] + [Ring B] + [Sword C] + [Armor D] = [Helmet B]
                            Rarity: White | White | | White | | White | |Green|
                            PDef: 100 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PDef: 110
                            MDef: 90 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MDef: 99

I select Helmet A as my fusion base, because I want to make a new helmet. The rarity of the item in question is white. I select three more WHITE items to fuse with Helmet A.
                            I pay a fee to complete the fusion. Items A, B, C and D are destroyed and I acquire Helmet B.
                            The rarity of the item has gone up one level and you will notice the stats have increased by 10%

Summary
                            Once again, I feel this system would alleviate a lot of work on development side AND player side when it comes to new gear. Not only that, but I really feel like the community would enjoy this new system as a whole.
                            +1 - I like this

Comment

• y on earth would u want green stuff?

Comment

• development side get paid to develop lol

Comment

Working...
                                X