X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which servers are done?

Comment

• why not make a 4th character who specializes in both Physical and Magical skills? or maybe a class that could morph into different beasts? or you could let players build their own stats instead of automatically assigning the stats, that would totally add more spice to the game. Another thing; you could also reduce the number of level 2 crystaloids needed to synthesize the level 30 set, since most players just skip the 30 and move on to the 35 set which is much easier to obtain and has better set effects compared to the 30 set which takes around 100 graveyard runs to obtain (the character could already be 35 or higher by the time he/she collects 200 pcs. lv. 2 Crystaloids).
      [I <3 Anime]

Comment

• Originally posted by R25076825 View Post
        Add more item to voucher shop or make the whole shop balen/voucher the same with like a 1/5 or 1/10 balance for balens/voucher value.
        Reduce prices in shop, hey you're allready being feeded try now to be kind to your feeders lol 1$ for a rod is rude
        Make a point rank system in arena, a win you gain point a loose you loose point, if u're being atked and loose, you'ld lost less point then if u fail while atcking, make the opponent list bigger and even with ppl behind you. and remove those stupid troops rewards just leave pots and runes as reward.
        Even if ranger are pretty hard at the beginning, they also need a pvp skill to surely target a kind of enemy (wizard would need it too), warrior are being OP and can focus on lowest hp, what abt the focusing for ranger and wiz...? randomly atking a tank is being boring...
        r u serious mages and archers get more attacks and multi attacks than knights, in melee knights should do extra damage and amges should not do tons of damage unless they are front row, the whole targetting system is silly and having defensive skills kick in after offensive skills have been cast is a joke.

Comment

• I am sure this has been suggested numerous times before but I have seen no mention of it. I would really like to see a dual spec like there is in World of Warcraft (at least when I played a few years ago). It would be very useful to be able to have two sets of skills, one for dungeons and another for arena and world boss. I know classes have different builds to serve different purposes. As a mage with the versatility we have I could use a different build for arena, world boss, and catacombs and I am only level 31 right now.

This is something that could be purchased with balens or vouchers and we could switch between specs either for free or for a reasonable sum of gold such as $10-20,000. Perhaps have this unlocked at level 30 or 35.

Comment

• Hopefully this idea has already been mentioned, I'm not going to troll through 83 pages to find out Lol, but I'd like to see a more balanced GA. What fun is it for the lower level players to get smashed by 40+ characters every match? Surely it wouldn't be hard to assign groupings of say 20-29's and 30-31's together etc....

Comment

• without a doubt we NEED a trading system.that we can trade gold for items DARU for items and items for items =)

Comment

• can you make different style of hair? all the character in this game look same ...
                it will be more interesting to have different style from the others....

Comment

• - Chat rooms that can hold a lot of players, this will help organizing themselves for guild wars, disputes or just for chats. Or maybe invite people to our PM.

- Mount equipments which give additional stats (just 1 or 2, not too many)

- Color selection for equipments and hair. (Like : red, black, green, pink etc.) maybe 5-7 colors will do.
                  Last edited by LadyArthemis; 11-15-2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                    I am sure this has been suggested numerous times before but I have seen no mention of it. I would really like to see a dual spec like there is in World of Warcraft (at least when I played a few years ago). It would be very useful to be able to have two sets of skills, one for dungeons and another for arena and world boss. I know classes have different builds to serve different purposes. As a mage with the versatility we have I could use a different build for arena, world boss, and catacombs and I am only level 31 right now.

This is something that could be purchased with balens or vouchers and we could switch between specs either for free or for a reasonable sum of gold such as $10-20,000. Perhaps have this unlocked at level 30 or 35.
                    there is a second skill set which u can buy for 895 balens it is in the skill section lol

Comment

• 1. Let there be a quick skill switch button on screen on players who have 2 skill set.
                      2. Have the ranking window on BG be movable (else have a close button) cause its taking alot of space on my windows.
                      3. Can we somehow turn off/on the system chat? its annoying sometimes...

AND im not a fan of trading system...
                      Last edited by jabbay5; 11-15-2012, 12:09 AM. Reason: just adding somethin up

Comment

• i think a bonus treasure hunt should be kept after every 5 levels.............

Comment

• Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                          r u serious mages and archers get more attacks and multi attacks than knights, in melee knights should do extra damage and amges should not do tons of damage unless they are front row, the whole targetting system is silly and having defensive skills kick in after offensive skills have been cast is a joke.
                          Still that lower hp targeting is bit hard until other class would always fail targeting a tank...

Comment

• and the bound unbound features of items are useless... basing it on the fact that you cant sell them to other players.. thats also one question i got

Comment

• i think ur right....its so easy to defeat the players levels less than 10 from us..........change this to 5 or 3...........

Comment

• Make different group's friend able to invite in GA or multi dungeon.
                                Being able to create new grp friend is good but the only benefit you get is seeing if ppl are onine faster...?
                                Make all the grp being open to invits would be great that rolling all the list to find the player you want lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X