Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way of trading items, via Auction House, Mail System, etc.

Comment

• HI GM, Im watching to the suggestion from the other players and basic is this: most of them wants auction hall,some kind of trading sistem and itc. Guys and girls if you want that just go and play WOW, or games like that. Try to improve this game dont make it look like other online games.

My suggestion is this:

Try to get solution for the players (who dont have a chance to buy items and status) to get VIP status easyer or to get ballens. For example: player needs to colect say 10m Daru, or 10m gold, or something like that and you give him a option to become a VIP or get some ballens coz we all know that we need to pay for this. Its not fair to the other players,its ruing the game.
      The number of inssignia in the arena should be higher, not 1 for lose and 3 for win (say 5 for lose and 10 for win)

Basicly: Give other player a chance to earn ballens, and other stuff that at a moment we all need to pay if we want them.

Sry for my English, i hope you understad what I want.

Drakce

Comment

• i also want to sugest something i live in holland and know that all of the world is playing wartune the only thing i can't play is the battlegrounds because if this takes place it is the middle of the night in holland so maybe a idea to also let the battleground take place in the moring between the time from the reset and worldBoss bloodfang!!

Tx for reading

Comment

• what time will it end for the Part one. I want to play now.. =(
          Server: [S12]DelphinianSwamp
          Name: Lhey
          Guild: HonorBound
          Honor: Elite Warrior
          Kind: Archer
          Battle Rating:Secret

Comment

• My suggestion would be that every player put its birthday when registering and on that day you should send him some small present as a sign of a Happy Birthday gift, and a little bit better matching in arena for now it is not completely balanced we allways get better players than us, also cut down expence for guild blessing from 20 to 10, First made Guild on server should be free. Those are my suggestions for now Tnx Strenght and Honor guides us!!!

Comment

• Hello!!!

An " Server Action House" or "Multi - Severs Action House"... with rates gold/daru/ Kyanite/Balens and you can make aswell with percentage for sale to came to you...something like 1-2%

Comment

• We need trade to help each other player

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchoolNewb View Post
                  As I said to some GMs, I would suggest insignia exchange for decent items like Crypt keys and Socketing rods, cause we all NEED them. Some of us cant afford to buy that much items from cash shops. : )
                  +1 for that i cant afford it ahihihih
                  to much pride will kill u!!
                  taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• I like Drakce Post. Hope Gm's of R2games may read this. .

Comment

• ahmm ... any the arena battle make it any time ... like a duel .. its make more interesting ... also need trading system and a auction

Comment

• i hope you will do trading system between players

Comment

• Originally posted by Drakce View Post
                          HI GM, Im watching to the suggestion from the other players and basic is this: most of them wants auction hall,some kind of trading sistem and itc. Guys and girls if you want that just go and play WOW, or games like that. Try to improve this game dont make it look like other online games.

My suggestion is this:

Try to get solution for the players (who dont have a chance to buy items and status) to get VIP status easyer or to get ballens. For example: player needs to colect say 10m Daru, or 10m gold, or something like that and you give him a option to become a VIP or get some ballens coz we all know that we need to pay for this. Its not fair to the other players,its ruing the game.
                          The number of inssignia in the arena should be higher, not 1 for lose and 3 for win (say 5 for lose and 10 for win)

Basicly: Give other player a chance to earn ballens, and other stuff that at a moment we all need to pay if we want them.

Sry for my English, i hope you understad what I want.

Drakce
                          I like drakce post. Hope that Gm's of R2games may read this. Thnks in advance Gm's.

Comment

• make something with weed?

Comment

• I am impressed by the game, in particular by the quality of its graphics and its many functions, activities and facets. However, some areas need addressing. I have discussed with my Guild and we are suggesting the following: a better communication system between players, especially between players of the same guild. At the moment, we need to send messages one at the time on the guild message thread or between individuals. It would be good to be able to send group messages, i.e. a same message to all or several guild members. We also wish to establish some basic rules for guild members, for instance for expected behaviour. There is a lot of verbal abuse and intimidation going on in the current chats. Some control is needed. I would suggest you designate or ask for volunteers to become “guardian angels” or “referees” in the game, who would be above guild masters. I remember such guardian angels’ system was put in place in Vchat, the former chatting programme that was run by Microsoft 10 years ago and it worked well. Angels could get bonuses from you to create an incentive. And you could monitor their work. Same with guild masters as there seems to be a big turn over at the moment. We could also use the announcement system to post rules for instance but we find it too limiting at the moment, i.e. not enough space. We wish some basic behaviour rules established, for instance for members of same guild not to be able to fight each other in Battleground like they do now. Also that mutual respect is a must and verbal abuse will not be tolerated, etc. Guild masters could also get more punishment measures for misbehaved guild members. At moment, only options are to accept a member or evict a member. As other said, a trading system between players would be good. I also suggest you allow players to pick individual targets in combat when fighting group monsters. Better explanations are needed about how to use the game. I spent ages before finding out how to socket a gem, and how to use astrals. Also better explanations of the skills’ system are needed. In the web pages, diagrams or screen shots to support explanations would help. Some items are really hard to get if we do not buy balens with real money. Is this intended? It would be good to allow players to get same items with vouchers as well, but perhaps needing a lot more vouchers. Same with some items that can only be obtained with insignas. Would be good to get those with vouchers. I would suggest you remove the option for players to evict other players in Group Arena as it gets very offending to be kicked out. What I discovered is that better players do not want lower players and they then to kick them out, thus not giving the chance to lower players to build themselves up. Finally, I speak English but my first language is French. Do you have any plans to create versions in other languages of the game?

Comment

• i would like to see a possibility of gaining socketing rods some where, for example in the guild alter as its not really fair on non-paying players like myself, where Money spenders can buy as many as they like and get a massive advantage by having the maximum number of gems attached.
                                OK i was stupid and used my free ones at the beginning of the game but i did not realized till i got better gear that i really needed them just to try and compete with players with full upgraded equipment..
                                Or has the new update included them???????

Comment

Working...
                                X