Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change the buyback amount for higher level equipment. As it stands, a level 40 ring sells the same as a level 20 ring, 600 gold if it is a white item. 3000 gold for blue and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
      Enhanced Troop Application (this is considered a strategy RPG, afterall) - Consists of two changes:

1.) Either allow some method to heavily upgrade the stat growth and/or base stats for all troop types that precede angels/knights OR give us a sytem that permits each troop type to learn more than one special ability (though we can only select one ability to be active at any given time). For example, let our knights be able to learn the 50% movement speed decrease that paladins have or permit our angels to potentially dish out AoE damage like the priestess; heck, I think it would be quite nice to give knights a damage reflection ability (similar to reverse damage, but make the value cap ~ 300). Being able to customize our troops with special abilities will greatly increase the strategic aspect of the game (as it stands right now, you're pretty much forced to use knights/angels and, well, lets be honest - knight's special is rather lackluster and the repetitive nature of the same specials from any unit gets both boring and predictable).

2.) You know that locked box in the troop allocation screen? Well, it's about time we unlocked it. Not only should we be able to utilize 2 types of troops, we should be allowed to COMPLETELY customize the allocation of their quantities and have the option to use them in every single spot on the 3x3 formation (yes, this means someone CAN use 8 units, but hear me out before you misunderstand). Basically, players would have the option to use 8 troops (out of 2 possible troop types) or simply have ONE troop with them. Now, here's the kicker - if you choose to only use 1 troop that takes up one formation square, that one troop receives a far more significant boost to its stats -with respect to the troop count/charisma- than choosing to use the same troop type in all 8 available formation squares, though his stat value multiplier wouldn't be 8x as much. Now, there are boons and banes to whicher option you may choose to utilize as you formulate your strategy in how best to go about troop formations - larger numbers of troops in formation will make them more susceptible to AoE usage (troops would have less HP and more targets = more rage maintenance for AoE users) while choosing very few troops in your formation will cause your hero to be more susceptible to random targeting (not to mention status effects such as stun/slow being significantly more effective upon them).

In summary, I feel that we need a more significant tactical aspect in the game and having the capability to customize our troops/formations with such extensive diversity that my suggestions offer would grant significantly greater depth in the gameplay in addition to giving every player the opportunity to adopt their own unique flavors for strategic significance. I hope everyone likes the suggestions!

Sinner (S7)
      Nice but what will happened if the high level player with large resource of daru decide to use Angels and Knights together... UNBEATABLE? Knighty defends Angelics Healing... what we supposed to do? is it not enough having ENLIGTHMENT thing... level up ur Troops till lvl.40 then save your daru for 1 mil walaaa... ENLIGTH your troops...
      "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
      MiladyHime
      Archer
      [S40] Badlands
      Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Originally posted by R23726085 View Post
        in guild vaults its good if we can also deposit and withdraw golds. that my suggestion.
        yes i agree with that if we could put gold aside for something instead of having to put it all in the contribution or wait for someone to come and take it from us so i think its a good idea to be able to put gold aside in the vault for use later for enhance of something like that

Comment

Originally posted by dOniiiiiiiiii View Post
          i also want to point out the stats of angels and knights...the patk of knight should be equal to the matk of angels when they are on the same level..and their defenses also should be equal, like the mdef of angels should be equal to pdef of knights...
          how about the heal.. may knight troop can heal.. haha

Comment

Game events to happen twice within the 24-hours.
            An example would be like if there is group arena at 1pm est, there will be another group arena at 1am est.
            This is because some of us players here are not living in most server regions and also if a server were to be made just for us, I don't think people would want to
            a new account all over again...

Thanks!

Comment

a last man standing event,

Comment

Let the revive at WB be at higher cost coz non-casher dont stand a chance to get to top 3...
                S[31] - Demonic Crypt

IGN : dOniiii

Class : Archer

Motto :

"Doubt isn't the same as saying people are bad, it simply means you actually care, 100% trust is nothing more than ignorance"

~Akiyama Shinichi~

Comment

I do not agree with the existence of free trade on between players as it will cause the player to multi player and there will be players who sell goods in cash.

Comment

I was also wondering if in future updates will there be any other class to pick from? like spearmen or brawler, deamon or others?? would be really cool an would make PVP way more intense / competitive.

Comment

• I don't know, maybe someone suggest before me, but anyway, i know, that it's a lot of work, but... If your construction is busy, you have no duel attempts, and no other activity, as for me it will be interesting if player can play as, for example, Boss in dangeon, while his activities is busy, this will increase complexity of battles(PVE) and... as for me it's interesting to try to play on the other side =) Thx

Comment

• make a item that will pick one random guild member of same lvl or higher that attacks with a random skill during battle

Comment

• Originally posted by R23909821 View Post
                          I would like to suggest not only have a top 10 on the world boss like you do, but to also include some kind of system to reward the top 3 of each class. I think world boss is dominated by archers and knights are at a bad disadvantage. I think that would increase balen sales for knights and mages, to increase sockets, gems and all around make money off the competitiveness of all your players =)
                          Every class have their own advantage or disadvantage... like WB Archer dominating... PvP Arena with 3 Magus can swap all class with Rain of Fire Follow by Meteor... in Duel if knight can ignitiate their shield they would have advantage... some server got knight dominating WB right? it not about class its all about how you build your character...
                          "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                          MiladyHime
                          Archer
                          [S40] Badlands
                          Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

• I agree this char transfer would helpout alot for people.

Comment

• a suggestion or more
                              commercial ( just for you to earn more money )
                              Insignias able to be bought from special market button.
                              I thought at a price like : 100 ballens = 100 insignias
                              an other suggestion as everyone needs this daru engraver to be able to buy the from shop in diferent packs ( like at haloween event ) or single pack 10 daru engravers = 100 ballen.
                              As I saw in the future you are planing that the vip players not to pay for speed-up. That is great.
                              An other cool thing would be : Vip users to be able to plant 2 - 3 kyantu plant ( depending on the vip level ) example : at vip lvl 5 the player would be able to plant 2 kyantu plants and at lvl 9 should be able 3 or 4 kyantu plants.
                              Non-Comercial players :
                              As I see the esential to this game is not to lvl up, it is to upgrade everything that you have and then wait to get lvled up. Every player needs a certan type of item to get a better battle rating, to be more powerfull. Im thinking on a daily or weekly event with 3 - 5 place prizes and items like ( gems, insignias, gold, catacomb keys, daru ).
                              This are some of my thoughts for this game for now... I hope the devs will look on my suggestion and do something about it or just leave a feedback

Comment

• Guild war!

Comment

Working...
                                X