X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basic shop
    Auction house
    Warehouse/storage/vault

Mini game building? - so you can have a chance to win special items, such as gems,socketing rods and keys

Comment

Suggestion

1. a second battleground with diffferent time, separated at least 5 hours away.
      2. Improved farm. Able to buy higher level of seed using gold and voucher.
      3. More customization. May purchase special building/decorations using balens. May change the appearance of our hero.
      4. Pet system.
      5. improved chat box.

Comment

Ability to contribte other things then just gold/balens to gain contribution/wealth such as items and useless gear or daru.

Also make guild leveling exp based insead of wealth based where players in the guild have to set a percent of their exp to donate to the guild to help level the guild or if they choose dont donate at all. any exp that is donated is deducted from there hall of heros campaigns, solo campaigns arena catacombs and so on.

Comment

i suggest vip token can be exchange for hp pack,gem or something valueable..this is good for vip and non-vip.

Comment

In a flash game there isnt much to do to have major performance improvement (as fps) but to change the quality to "low" which turn off antialiasing effect and other stuff resulting in a higher fps. So my suggestion is that the right click menu content to have the option (as most flash has it) for Quality because right now has none and the quality is set onpageload event script. That might help all players on worldbosses alot.
            Last edited by al1980ro; 11-08-2012, 01:51 AM.

Comment

1. more defensive building would be nice, such as arrow that attack someone that try to plunder your city or enchantment bonus to help you if u get plundered. Or magic hall which to activate it u need kyanite and give effect such as double gold income or 10% defense bonus.
              2. More neutral troop would be nice, we have lizard slasher and huntera for lvl 20, neutral troop for lvl 50+ would be nice, such as bear or those bat from the crypt.
              3. Wartune provide changing our avatar picture, how about changing avatar body, i would like to switch between male or female, or changing my avatar into lizard.
              4. building to make our rune or our potion would be nice, put it in synthesize tab. Or to get the ingredient we get new mini game.
              5. new bounty quest that give quest to collect item such as bear pelt or bat wing.
              6. player can put bounty or other player head, player plunder you and you too low level to kill them, put bounty or their head and let other player take care of it.
              7. new guild building, such as guild barrack that allow us to recruit exceptional troop.
              8. Guild quarry ? whats that can anyone tell me ?

s2 edena village, suwuncok from guild indonesia.

Comment

if there is gold deposit in guild vault it will be good

Comment

more troop in team?i mean we can pick 2 different type of troops. makes things more interesting and challenging in a way since ive heard alot of ppl commentin things to be rather simple and not challengin for them at all

Comment

Give us the opportunity to do something whil we are recharging stamina at the altar. Like the ability to challenge players ther to duels where we could gain or lose small amounts of honor.

Comment

Maybe if players could run in wild as a team and explore Mines or maybe a castle or something together as a team that would give exp or maybe a area that has mines that give more then normal gold For a certain amount of time to the playes in the party who were there. This way there is more of a reason to use mount and run around like a mad man this would be very cool and give players more to do as a team.

Comment

i would like to see an AI tool for arena. Options could be given to allow players to favor certain spells in certain orders and omit the use of other, less PVP worthy spells.

It could be laid out as a series of checkboxes with certain options and a list of spells. In normal PVP fights, BG etc. players use the same combination of moves as befits their play style. AI never does this, AI almost always gets beaten.

This feature could be unlocked with balens, vouchers (like 2nd skill tree), or with a key dropped in dungeons (or bought in shop)

Also, Guild contribution gained by donating a percentage (set by the player in guild interface) of xp gained. This will benefit a player that wants to level slowly and also give a good way of levelling guild wealth.

Regards,

BigBawlz (S46)
                        Last edited by R21414235; 11-08-2012, 02:01 AM. Reason: ideas

Comment

Soles must be changed to Souls. Morp must be changed Morph. Spelling must be corrected. What about adding a world map boss which could spawn at random times at a random location which has a level limit so that only players of certain level can fight like level 31-40, 41-50, 51-60.

Comment

if i may also suggest a bit stupid thing, i hope that satisfaction is well guaranteed to all players either to cashing or non-cashing players, i hope that -not all rare stuffs can be bought in balens alone, maybe it sounds unfair to us least fortunate players who cannot afford to buy some rare materials using balens, an example of which is, how can i buy to mystery market/shop if i i don't have balens to recharge, that's all..... only a suggestion BE OPEN MINDED..........

Comment

I would like to see an event with the newly released mount system. Not one that only people with mounts can attend but anyone can join in. A new map where you would run around and search something similiar to a gold mine, where you would either fight or gain an item. When you gain enough of this item you will get a quest complete. Have it so that its like the daily quests, if you don't complete it one day you can keep the items and try again the next day. Also make it so that it is not PvP on the map or high levels would beat the snot out of low levels and make it not fun for them. One other thing, make the mob lvls random in the fights from 20-50 with drops upon beating them. I also like the way the witches broom event was set up, i'd like to steal it and have one quest with the items for like exp and 50% xp scroll and if you wish to save up the items you get something that's more valuable.

Comment

This games is much better off without trading system.

Comment

Working...
                                X