Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

open up the 2 research team and battle opening for troops and trading would be good other wise why would you label them bound and unbound. make it where you can find star points in dungeons.

Comment

GM I suggest to create a new event such as war guilds (guilds fought all in 1 arena) until one of the winning guild will receive honorariums or package bonus.iam sure corpulent players who buy balens for gem and others. This event should be done one day a week. Thank you.

Comment

If we could download a major dungeon or event, somehow linked to the game, it would maybe aleviate the agony of thursday mornings for us addicts.

Comment

Hi ,Im Vonn a free player (for now i think?)this game is really great. but there is only 3 classes. I'm looking forward for new characters. there is a lot of classes that really suited for the game itself. just some suggestion. it's really be been greater if you can choose a lot of classes,or just an alternative jobs. for example, your character reach level 40 or 50. then your character can be switch to a warlock or what, a knight to gladiator, alternatively... so the player will not get bored in leveling. we will be encourage to level up more because we have an achievement to get. And please if you consider this suggestion make the alternative different. just like the other is for destructive type and the other is full support type. btw support skills and mages or tanker can't feel on this game >,< its not balance well. But other than that "this is the best game i played" i hope it helps. no offence^^

[S44] VonnEinhard

Comment

yeah also u should be able to switch ur profile to another server that wud be awesome

Comment

FYI! I didn't suggest battle in wilds. I said... MODIFIED SOLO DUEL ARENA

Comment

i also want to point out the stats of angels and knights...the patk of knight should be equal to the matk of angels when they are on the same level..and their defenses also should be equal, like the mdef of angels should be equal to pdef of knights...
                S[31] - Demonic Crypt

IGN : dOniiii

Class : Archer

Motto :

"Doubt isn't the same as saying people are bad, it simply means you actually care, 100% trust is nothing more than ignorance"

~Akiyama Shinichi~

Comment

I would like to suggest not only have a top 10 on the world boss like you do, but to also include some kind of system to reward the top 3 of each class. I think world boss is dominated by archers and knights are at a bad disadvantage. I think that would increase balen sales for knights and mages, to increase sockets, gems and all around make money off the competitiveness of all your players =)

Comment

Trade Between Guild Members

It would be a total chaos if it would be public trading, players would create multiple accounts just to get the free stuff given to new players like the two hour VIP gift. But it takes you like lvl 14-15 to join guilds so I think that it would be nice if it would be guild trading or auction house that way there will be less scammers.

I'm weak and fat :**

Comment

must 3 different class at arena,,
                      cos 3 mage ownage.

that suck.

Comment

I say the market place for all players in all servers can buy, sell an auction off any item's for gold balens or voutures.

im SarkhanVol in S29

Comment

I think so type of Gambling system would be cool.

Ie, slots or sometype of poker.
                          Xeras <Spliffers> of 17

Comment

ranking for different classes and attributes
                            best mage, best knight, best archer,
                            highest patk, highest matk, highest mdef, highest pdef,
                            highest kill in arena/bg, etc

Comment

Hi team, I have thought about starting a new character on the oceanic server because i'm in Perth, Australia (currently playing S9). The problem for me is this.... I'm about to hit lvl 34 and am very happy with my character. I really want to keep her.
                              My suggestion is this. Allow a one off transfer of your character to any other server. (Could charge for multiple transfers??)
                              I'm sure there are a few people out there that would like the ability to do this.
                              Thanks for such a great game.
                              Shera

Comment

good idea !

Comment

Working...
                                X