Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its not the only way, non cashers can apply the gems they get while cashers buy gems, they still have a massive advantage over non cashers, just a thought to make the game more balanced. i myself am a casher and think it would be nice to see the other players stand their ground against players like us who seem to be leading the way, i feel the competition would be healthy and make the game more exciting,

Comment

• I recommend that we

1) be able to trade equip/items w other player(s)
      2) be able to customise character's looks (e.g. hair/eye colour etc)
      3) have better reward in campaign (and end of campaign) and solo duels
      4) have more higher level mines scatter throughout the map so there lesser chance of raiding of mine
      5) have more farm slots (increase to 12 or 15, etc)
      6) receive honour and insignia in solo duel (when win) - or alt ways of farming insig rather than arena party/bg
      7) break battleground group into: lowest level - level 34, 35 - 44, 45 - 49, 50+ this is because the full armour set change at 35 and 45 are very different and are insanely unfair to those below this level. currently, all the above 40s are group together so those that have 45 equip have a mass adv over those that dont (same goes for 30+) after breaking the group, the game can reduce number of point needed to like 3000 instead of 5000 so we can have more battleground rounds so it will be less tiring, and also, change the max player to slightly lesser since the new winning point is lowered.
      Last edited by R23294479; 11-08-2012, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Re-posting my suggestion, not sure if many saw it since the thread EXPLODED initially:

Enhanced Troop Application (this is considered a strategy RPG, afterall) - Consists of two changes:

1.) Either allow some method to heavily upgrade the stat growth and/or base stats for all troop types that precede angels/knights OR give us a sytem that permits each troop type to learn more than one special ability (though we can only select one ability to be active at any given time). For example, let our knights be able to learn the 50% movement speed decrease that paladins have or permit our angels to potentially dish out AoE damage like the priestess; heck, I think it would be quite nice to give knights a damage reflection ability (similar to reverse damage, but make the value cap ~ 300). Being able to customize our troops with special abilities will greatly increase the strategic aspect of the game (as it stands right now, you're pretty much forced to use knights/angels and, well, lets be honest - knight's special is rather lackluster and the repetitive nature of the same specials from any unit gets both boring and predictable).

2.) You know that locked box in the troop allocation screen? Well, it's about time we unlocked it. Not only should we be able to utilize 2 types of troops, we should be allowed to COMPLETELY customize the allocation of their quantities and have the option to use them in every single spot on the 3x3 formation (yes, this means someone CAN use 8 units, but hear me out before you misunderstand). Basically, players would have the option to use 8 troops (out of 2 possible troop types) or simply have ONE troop with them. Now, here's the kicker - if you choose to only use 1 troop that takes up one formation square, that one troop receives a far more significant boost to its stats -with respect to the troop count/charisma- than choosing to use the same troop type in all 8 available formation squares, though his stat value multiplier wouldn't be 8x as much. Now, there are boons and banes to whicher option you may choose to utilize as you formulate your strategy in how best to go about troop formations - larger numbers of troops in formation will make them more susceptible to AoE usage (troops would have less HP and more targets = more rage maintenance for AoE users) while choosing very few troops in your formation will cause your hero to be more susceptible to random targeting (not to mention status effects such as stun/slow being significantly more effective upon them).

In summary, I feel that we need a more significant tactical aspect in the game and having the capability to customize our troops/formations with such extensive diversity that my suggestions offer would grant significantly greater depth in the gameplay in addition to giving every player the opportunity to adopt their own unique flavors for strategic significance. I hope everyone likes the suggestions!

Sinner - (S7)

Comment

• Originally posted by widdow(s3) View Post
          its not the only way, non cashers can apply the gems they get while cashers buy gems, they still have a massive advantage over non cashers, just a thought to make the game more balanced. i myself am a casher and think it would be nice to see the other players stand their ground against players like us who seem to be leading the way, i feel the competition would be healthy and make the game more exciting,
          really?) well why do u feel bad for the non cashers?let them spend money 2 stand they ground.pff
          dont think a casher would think like u are now)

Comment

• Cross-Server 3v3 Arena
            Guild Chamber
            Blitz
            Nightmare Dungeons
            Guild Battle
            Legendary Equipment
            Mounts
            Updated VIP
            Improved Gem Conversion

for more info or details please visit this site lol... ---> http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_145.html

[Activity] Rewards for Suggestions
            Duration: Now to 11/14/2012

Description: A number of the suggestions we'd previously received from players were already planned for 1.45. Since we have, and will continue to release teasers for 1.45, we're now looking towards the player base to get an idea as to what direction the game should take, based on the information we've released so far. If we get a suggestion that we're able to use, we will gift the player who made the suggestion the reward package below:

Rewards: If a player's suggestion is selected, they will be contacted in PMs so we can send the reward package to the character of their choice in game. The rewards are:
            100K Gold
            50k Daru
            2 Major Stamina Potion
            30k Kyanite
            2 100% Exp Scroll

Please read carefully suggestions base on up coming patch that gonna be released.
            "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
            MiladyHime
            Archer
            [S40] Badlands
            Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

• How about adding a AFK MODE for the world boss, Also i think it would be cool to have a Guild only Multi-player Dungeon that would require 4 people from the same guild to run it give some contribution rewards like the shadow crystal quest does, i would like to see a counter that shows how much damage each player does in multi-player dungeons ,Some sort of way for us to change our character name like buy a item from the shop or use a voucher option, How about a special name color or symbol to show the players rank in their respective guilds like certain colors for guild masters ,asst masters and officers, or symbols showing this. And finally a option to complete synthesized equipment with Balens and or vouchers i realize this amount would be insane but it would a good idea for cashers and non cashers.

Server S1 Temple of Ibalize
              Character: Sarconia
              Class: Archer
              Level:43
              Guild Master BloodLust

Comment

• ah..pay belen to move character to other server but can be done 1 time only.

Comment

• A NEW EVENT !! A PLACE WHERE 2 GUILDS MEET AND FIGHT FOR THERE HONOR . . AND THE WINNER MUST BE THE BEST GUILD EVER . . LIKE THAT

Comment

• Originally posted by BintangMalam View Post
                    Cross-Server 3v3 Arena
                    Guild Chamber
                    Blitz
                    Nightmare Dungeons
                    Guild Battle
                    Legendary Equipment
                    Mounts
                    Updated VIP
                    Improved Gem Conversion

for more info or details please visit this site lol... ---> http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_145.html

[Activity] Rewards for Suggestions
                    Duration: Now to 11/14/2012

Description: A number of the suggestions we'd previously received from players were already planned for 1.45. Since we have, and will continue to release teasers for 1.45, we're now looking towards the player base to get an idea as to what direction the game should take, based on the information we've released so far. If we get a suggestion that we're able to use, we will gift the player who made the suggestion the reward package below:

Rewards: If a player's suggestion is selected, they will be contacted in PMs so we can send the reward package to the character of their choice in game. The rewards are:
                    100K Gold
                    50k Daru
                    2 Major Stamina Potion
                    30k Kyanite
                    2 100% Exp Scroll

Please read carefully suggestions base on up coming patch that gonna be released.
                    Finally.need 2 keep reminding them)))

Comment

• Originally posted by mrJORGE View Post
                      A NEW EVENT !! A PLACE WHERE 2 GUILDS MEET AND FIGHT FOR THERE HONOR . . AND THE WINNER MUST BE THE BEST GUILD EVER . . LIKE THAT
                      again? Guild Battle <--- this is one of the thing in new patch... they gonna released it. And again do you mind having a few little minute looking or browsing the CONTENT that develepor included in NEW PATCH. The thing is how is your suggestions gonna improved this stuff...
                      "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                      MiladyHime
                      Archer
                      [S40] Badlands
                      Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

• In my opinion the game itself is improving day by day and with this new event, things will be very handy for all players to become much more stronger (VIP specially).
                        I've been reading other players' opinions and more NPC challenges are already implemented so the key is to improve each functionally of the game like the Duel System and specially the Arena Match System.

Duel System:
                        - PVP can be more "real" and based on each player skills and stats. There are still lots of moments when the player got beaten and end to "beat back" But that usually happens in the beginning of a new server like S42 where players still don't have a huge difference from stats/levels/skills, etc

Group Arena Event (Arena System - 3v3 PVP):
                        - I noticed from S2 that players are being tricky and trying to "confuse" the system by "strong players - high lvl" joining the REALLY low level players: Result? -> Specially if the team leader is low level, the system tends to find levels approx. to their level (in this case, to the low level ones).
                        - Apart from S42, there's still some similar situations between levels but some players are arguing of finding the top players in the server which make their life hard (gathering insignia). Like I said before, the server is still fresh and this may happen because of that.

In Short, if it was possible to make some improvements on the game quality functions it would improve the game significantly.
                        -

Comment

• My Suggestions:

1. Player skins or Costumes that can be equipped on your inventory.. Special costumes can be bought by balens or event prize.. and ordinary costumes that can be bought by vouchers.

2.Better Insignia and Crypt token Exchange.. Items Like Energine, Crystaloids, Exp Scrolls, Soul Crystals.

3. Consecutive login rewards for non Cash players. ex: 50day consecutive. 1 socketing rod. 100day. 50balens + Socketing rod.

4 . Minigames that can be played by friends of 8 or more. that can increase friendliness by 5 - 20. once or twice a day.

5. Rework Battle Grounds. You can only attack same target every 2mins.. Player Who dont have sum of 6 kills + death wont get rewards.. Autokick Afk. and players who go back to city after entering the battleground cant enter again.
                          S15
                          Bloodbox
                          Lv.49
                          Shthappens (the home of dancing womens)

Comment

• That will ruin the game but , if your gonna add something like that rather add an Trade broker

Comment

• hello GM,
                              i suggest that u need to make a new set items in mall that can be more actrative to the players to buy crystal and also have a seperate sengolia PVP for those who are reach scion and eldion thats all.. thanks a lot

Heavenly Isle:shinji
                              Lv45

Comment

• Great idea here !!!! Maybe we can build bank were we can borrow some money (gold,silver etc.) ... If the player did not pay on time or did not follow the bank regulations. . . Maybe he/she will be time ban for days or maybe for a week. . It depends on the money he/she borrowed . . Yeah like that

Comment

Working...
                                X